Author Topic: whats up with sheriff joe?  (Read 2144 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
whats up with sheriff joe?
« on: May 19, 2011, 06:09:51 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: whats up with sheriff joe?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/

'Nuff said.

PHX New Times is such a rag that a bird will poo on itself trying to get away from that paper.  I tend not to lend much journalistic credit to organizations that fund themselves via 1-900 gay sex lines in the back 1/3 of their publication.

They've had a grudge against Joe for at least 15 years and it is a personal thing between the Editor and Joe.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 07:22:14 PM »
'Nuff said.

PHX New Times is such a rag that a bird will poo on itself trying to get away from that paper.  I tend not to lend much journalistic credit to organizations that fund themselves via 1-900 gay sex lines in the back 1/3 of their publication.

They've had a grudge against Joe for at least 15 years and it is a personal thing between the Editor and Joe.

So does the OP. He'll post anything derrogatory about the Sherrif 2,000 miles from him, no matter the source.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 01:25:17 AM »
the paper isn't the ones put him in front of the grand jury
or fired his inner circle for cause as they face charges related to his 2008 campaign finances, amongst other things.  i'm just a bit surprised about the "brokebackmountain" element to the case involving navaro
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends

• friends
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 01:48:09 AM »

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 11:23:34 AM »
APS needs a "talking to ones self" rule.

No more than two contiguous posts in a row. We have this thing called an edit button.  =D
I promise not to duck.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »
You know, I'm not in a mood to have another multi-page thread of C&SD talking to himself about something only important to him.  That's what mirrors are for.

Chris