Author Topic: Baby steps  (Read 857 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Baby steps
« on: July 23, 2014, 06:41:59 PM »
Now. Charge the idiots and make damn sure they cannot ever be in LE again.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-denied-immunity-tearing-womans-car-k-9-alerted-beef-jerky/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
Re: Baby steps
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 09:07:38 PM »
I'm shocked to see you so brazenly ignore the danger of this new, terrifying drug. Known on the street as "Jerk, Dehyd, or Steer," it is normally taken orally, though unconfirmed reports seem to indicate that kids are sniffing it, pounding it into thin sheets known as "meat sheets," or inserting it rectally.

Even more shocking is that this dangerous drug is available at any convenience store, with no ID required, sold under the guise of a food product.  These heroic cops are on the vanguard of enforcement to save our children from this scourge.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
And "They all just want to go home after their shift"  [barf]

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 09:24:05 PM »
Now. Charge the idiots and make damn sure they cannot ever be in LE again.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-denied-immunity-tearing-womans-car-k-9-alerted-beef-jerky/
And "They all just want to go home after their shift"  [barf]
Deny immunity, fire them both, retire the dog, and charge them with the same crimes I would be charged with if I forced three folks from their car and entered/went through it without their permission. Then it's a start.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:27:10 PM by lupinus »
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 09:25:15 PM »
Not to worry.  They'll get jobs with the New York City police, no problem.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 09:02:18 AM »
Not to worry.  They'll get jobs with the New York City police, no problem.

I dunno, NYPD has raised their standards- a knowledge of choke holds is now a requirement.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 10:08:31 AM »
Deny immunity, fire them both, retire the dog, and charge them with the same crimes I would be charged with if I forced three folks from their car and entered/went through it without their permission. Then it's a start.

Why blame the dog?  He was hungry.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!