Author Topic: Take a trolley ride! SF 1906...  (Read 8231 times)

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Re: Take a trolley ride! SF 1906...
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »
And we don't have hat racks because men today aren't couth enough to remove their hats when they come inside, or even when they sit down to eat.

Some men, not all.  Sister asked me the other day why I take my hat off indoors...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

HankB

• friend
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 09:54:25 PM »
Judging by the build of the cop walking across the tracks at about 0:36, they had donut shops back then, too.  :police:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 10:18:28 PM »
In 1975 wearing your hat in certain bars required you to either take it off and buy a round,,, or leave. :lol:

Elk's lodge where I live is like that, you have a hat on, then you are buying the house a round.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536