Author Topic: Time out?  (Read 2476 times)

Jim147

• friends
Time out?
« on: December 21, 2011, 11:56:28 PM »
But you leave no time before the Sheepoaw Caucus for us to bitch about the poor choices we have.  >:D

We are so screwed.  [ar15]

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Time out?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 12:02:14 AM »
You can't shut down the Politics Forum.....where will Jamie B post his honey shots?....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 12:33:34 AM »
They just don't want us spreading the truth about how desperately this country needs Ron Paul.  [tinfoil]
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 12:49:19 AM »
Hey, Santa Jamis?

Can the rest of us please have a banned Fistful for Christmas? We've been good, honest!
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 12:50:29 AM »
Hey, Santa Jamis?

Can the rest of us please have a banned Fistful for Christmas? We've been good, honest!

If not we will be, I promise.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 01:30:59 AM »
I guess you guys are perfectly happy with APS being a free speech zone for most of the year, just not when it's inconvenient for our overpaid moderators to tolerate our right to an opinion. Happy Christmas Holidays, everybody.  ;/

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 02:05:12 AM »
Get over yourself.  You can always go over to DU and troll.

I guess you guys are perfectly happy with APS being a free speech zone for most of the year, just not when it's inconvenient for our overpaid moderators to tolerate our right to an opinion. Happy Christmas Holidays, everybody.  ;/
;/ ;/ ;/

And you know with this being a privately owned forum they can do whatever they want.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:16:00 AM by wmenorr67 »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 07:35:30 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's racist.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 08:59:16 AM »
Get over yourself.  You can always go over to DU and troll.
 ;/ ;/ ;/

And you know with this being a privately owned forum they can do whatever they want.

Might want to get Professor Frink to check your detector...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 10:02:30 AM »
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:33 AM »
They just don't want us spreading the truth about how desperately this country needs Ron Paul.  [tinfoil]

And the press is focusing on the newsletters that went out under his name in the late 1980s and early 1990s. They were called the Ron Paul's Political Report, Ron Paul's Freedom Report, the Ron Paul Survival Report and the Ron Paul Investment Letter.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/12/the-story-behind-ron-pauls-racist-newsletters/250338/
    "Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."

Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."

Other newsletters had strange conspiracy theories about homosexuals, the CIA, and AIDS.

Yup, he just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling, eh?
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen