Author Topic: Time to continue worrying?  (Read 866 times)

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Time to continue worrying?
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »
Originally titled this "time to start worrying?", but realized most of us already are.

Money flies out of Spain, regions pressured

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:30:28 PM by cosine »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Re: Time to continue worrying?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:09:39 PM »
Last Mach when I was in Spain the were spending money hand over fist on public works projects, especially in and around Madrid.
I spoke to out tour guide about it one night over beers. He said it was the typical spending that happens right before a presidential election.
Trying to make it look like they did something in the last 4 or 5 years to get reelected.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 02:32:19 PM »
Last Mach when I was in Spain the were spending money hand over fist on public works projects, especially in and around Madrid.
I spoke to out tour guide about it one night over beers. He said it was the typical spending that happens right before a presidential election.
Trying to make it look like they did something in the last 4 or 5 years to get reelected.

When I was in Barcelona in '10, we went to the garden behind the palace on montjuis.
Apparently they can only afford to keep the fountains on there for a few hours on certain days.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 09:03:05 PM »
My Spidey-senses been tingling for so long, I'm numb.  I am trying to build up some cash-money dollar reserves against a nightmare scenario.  Ammo, and shelf-stable foods.  Better than Ambien to cure insomnia.

It's ALWAYS time to keep worrying, thanks for asking.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.