Author Topic: Midwestern snowstorm--where was Bush?!?!  (Read 7112 times)

Larry Ashcraft

• Administrator
Midwestern snowstorm--where was Bush?!?!
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »
Here ya go.  No rope start on this one either.  (I know those are leaves, I don't have any pictures moving snow.)

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2005, 06:01:21 AM »
The horrors of Chimpy McHaliburton, aka George Bush, continue!

Last night I was snuggled up close with my snow bunny, both to combat Global Warming and because George Bush is plotting to cut off our heat, last night watching a movie when I hear the city snow trucks finally plowing my subdivision.  BANG!  They run into Heather the Neighbor's Monte Carlo!

The mayor is a Democrat, Heather the Neighbor is a Democrat!  No doubt what happened is this:  Dick Cheney and Donal Rumsfeld parachuted into Lafayette, Indiana wearing full black tactical gear they used their finely honed ninja skills to subdue the city workers and drive the plows themselves thus undercutting the local Democrat effort to combat Chimpy's planned snowstorm.

Further, I took my SUV into the mechanic to have him give it the once over as winter is just a couple of weeks away.  He find that the radiator needs to be replaced!  No doubt when Cheney ran into Heather's Monte Carlo, Rumsfeld snuck into my garage using his ninja skills to pick my Medeco locks on the man doors and attack my SUV!

While George Bush sits in his Southern manor along the Potomac plotting how on where to strike next, minorities (me) and women (Heather) continue to suffer.  How can Chimpy live with himself?
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

El Tejon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2005, 06:03:36 AM »
Lennyjoe, it's accepted scientific fact that global warming causing both warm and cold weather.  It was created in Texas by Haliburton executives.

You are owed a check as well!:D
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2005, 10:32:18 AM »
Snow blowers for 3" of snow?  Are you people crazy?  I'd be glad if on any given morning, I only had to shovel 3" of snow.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2005, 11:13:51 AM »
How about me?  I wasn't affected by the weather, but reading the posts about you poor unfortunate souls has depressed me to the point that I'm no longer able to provide for my family.  I spend all day in front of the TV watching Oprah, The View, etc.

Does that mean I qualify as "disabled"?

Chris

grampster

• friend
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2005, 11:23:31 AM »
I have 35 new Honda snowthrowers in my yard.  But the snow has covered them so they can't be used.  Someone please send me a trailer load of new snowthrowers and I demand that you plow my driveway so the delivery truck can drop them off.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Nathaniel Firethorn

• friend
  • Extra Thorny
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2005, 11:32:46 AM »
We had four inches the other day. I spent an hour and a half shoveling my driveway when I should have been at work writing legacy code. It was very inconcenient.

I want the government to make it snow on the days I'd prefer, and to make it not snow on the other days.

Who needs Santa Claus when you've got the government?

- NF
Give up no state. Give up no ground.

http://www.njcsd.org

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2005, 12:44:17 PM »
Nathaniel,

You need to apply for the Specified-Date Precipitation (Snow) Program.  It's really easy.  Just go down to your nearest Federal Precipitation Office and fill out the SDP(S)P form, in triplicate.  DO NOT fill out the SPS(D)P form as that is for Selected-Persons Saliva (Dispersment) Program.  You don't want that.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2005, 10:10:53 PM »
We didn't get hit hard- we only have about 1' of snow standing so far, its been snowing nearly daily since mid november. My family has been posting a watch every night for looters- still none. despite the single digit temps, we haven't witnessed any refugees who have been frozen out of their homes yet. I 've had to lock the hubs on my 4x4 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I have a slightly sore shoulder from shoveling, but I'll try to keep it together until FEMA comes and sets up some sort of mobil hospital. We'll hold out until the federal relief comes, maybe they'll ask us to get on a bus to Miller Park to weather out the worst of the winter storms ahead. Damn global warming! The evil republicans, big oil, big car manufacturing, big electricity generation, and big aerosol deordorant and hairspray corporations are to blame.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

erik the bold

• friend
  • Bite my shiney metal....
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 03:07:33 AM »
I'd be glad if on any given morning, I only had to shovel 3" of snow.
+1 Jefnvk

We had 10"+ on Thursday night/Friday morning, we've had another 4" Saturday night, and it's still snowing hard here on Sunday morning.  Instead of going out with the muzzy, I've got to go and plow out the driveway again.  At this rate, I'll need a subsidy for gas in the ATV and food stamps to make up for the missed deer.  Hell, just give me one or three of them thar FEMA debit cards, that oughta help.....
"Belief" is the acceptance of a hypothesis in the absence of data.
"Prejudice" is having an opinion not supported by the preponderance of the data.
"Knowledge" is only found through the accumulation and analysis of data.
The plural of anecdote is not "data"

NOTICE: Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
BY ORDER OF THE AUTHOR

telewinz

• friend
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2005, 08:36:06 AM »
Ah!  I have a TRACKER!  To hell with everyone else, I just drive OVER the snow.  Why last year my trusty TRACKER towed two humvees out of a snow drift!  Quicksand, no problem.  I just slip it into 4-wheel drive and try to keep it under 60.
Career Corrections

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2005, 08:52:07 AM »
Hell here in AZ the talking heads were complaining that is  was going to be 28 degrees the other day.  You would have thought hell froze over and Christ was returning.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2005, 04:50:02 AM »
The John Deere lives, but I want the government to reimburse for my time rewinding the starter rope.

I also want a mandate that the snow plow guy not push the snow over my side walk. 3" snow turns in to 18" on my side walk.

Nice Deere Larry! Someday I'm going to have a green tractor too, but a different flavor, Oliver.

Charby
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

El Tejon

• friend
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2005, 04:59:24 AM »
Cold in Arizona?  We all know that it NEVER gets cold in GWR!:D

I suspect the Haliburton Weather Machine is acting up!

Chimpy has unleashed another assault on us.  It is going to warm up and rain, drowning women and minorities and giving us a Brown Christmas!  The horror of Bush!

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2005, 04:55:37 PM »
Still waiting on my check. Smiley

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2005, 07:37:11 AM »
Another blizzard last night, took me 55 minutes to drive the 15 miles home. FEMA no where in sight.

Uranus is a gas giant.

El Tejon

• friend
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2005, 08:53:27 AM »
No snow but lots of rain and something I have never heard of--"freezing fog"!  It's like something out of a horror movie!  Look out!  The freezing fog will get us!:D

Only one explanation--George Bush.  No doubt the Haliburton Weather Machine operated by Dick Cheney has it's dial stuck between two different settings.  It can only hurt women and minorities.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2005, 09:16:46 AM »
We call that freezing fog Hor'Frost here. Normally happens in late Feb/Early March when the dew point is low and ground temp is near freezing point.

All the outside surfaces get covered with tiny little hair like ice crystals, looks like something out of a Tim Burton film.

Charby

Uranus is a gas giant.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2005, 02:34:51 PM »
Snowing out pretty good today about 5". UPS failed to deliver my reloading supplies today, maybe I'll apply for federal aid. Almost strained my wrist putting my truck in 4-wheel drive again.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama