Author Topic: Things you usually don't find in your yard.  (Read 4941 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Things you usually don't find in your yard.
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 10:12:53 AM »
They need a vitamin drop to add to their water also.

Snooki or the guinea pig?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 10:15:47 AM »
I don't think the Kardashians are Italian.  =|  ;)

bob

Beats the heck out of me.  Can you tell I don't keep up with that stuff?   [barf]
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 11:13:18 PM »
Too late to tell you to forget the guinea pig chow.  Should have asked the produce manager at your local supermarket for the trimmings.  Those, some water it can't pee/poop in, and a very small amount of table salt (that it also cannot poop/pee in) would hold it for the short term.

You should not be the one to be posting flyers.  Some little kid's mommy and daddy should be doing that.

stay safe.
I have 2 heavy bowls in there for the food and water and its not peeing or pooping in it.
It was only one flyer. Wife wanted me to do it. I think she thinks I'm going to keep it.
Although it finally made those cute guinea pig noise tonight when I was petting it.

I don't know what the hell my dog would think of it. Probably be afraid of it.

The garage is cool and I have a screen on top not the plastic lid.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 11:25:36 PM »
I have 2 heavy bowls in there for the food and water and its not peeing or pooping in it.
It was only one flyer. Wife wanted me to do it. I think she thinks I'm going to keep it.
Although it finally made those cute guinea pig noise tonight when I was petting it.

I don't know what the hell my dog would think of it. Probably be afraid of it.

The garage is cool and I have a screen on top not the plastic lid.

They don't jump out.  I've seen people keep them in something with about six inch sides.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin