Author Topic: Old fashioned oats vs Breadcrumbs  (Read 1892 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Old fashioned oats vs Breadcrumbs
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2016, 11:55:03 AM »
Not the whole box, use about like bread crumbs or to taste, keeping in mind that it's chunkier so is going to take up more Blume than bread crumbs

Is this a cooking word I'm unfamiliar with or just your phone helping you with spelling?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2016, 12:01:03 PM »
I just assumed that he meant room, and autocorrect assumed something else.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2016, 12:10:29 PM »
^^^Do you just use the stuffing bread crumbs, or do you also add the seasoning packet in proportion?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2016, 05:18:11 PM »
yeah, meant volume. How the hell auto correct got Blume I have no idea lol.

I usually buy stove top in the canister and use that. Before using a I give it a few tilts to mix everything inside up and make sure it's distributed well.

Also good? Throw them in the food processor, buzz till the size of large chunky bread crumbs, use to coat chicken breasts and bake. Cause why not bread your chicken with the stuffing?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.