Author Topic: Don't Bang Your Head  (Read 1304 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Don't Bang Your Head
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2022, 12:19:29 AM »
Back in the day, damn, but people could DRINK.

Ever read Hammett's Thin Man stuff... Or Nick and Nora Charles?

Breakfast martinis were the way it was done...

Oh, and...

Dude, you gotta fight back. Next time the bastards scalp you, have one of these ready.

https://www.amazon.com/CRKT-Woods-Nobo-Tomahawk-Axe/dp/B01N2BB3G6/ref=asc_df_B01N2BB3G6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309735714375&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8654511987662589386&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9022871&hvtargid=pla-437235275755&th=1
Blog under construction

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2022, 05:46:53 AM »
Jeeze, Speedy, that looks like they had to use a sewing machine up there.

ouchouchouchouchouchouchouchouchouchouchouchouch

Do you use a cane around the house?  (Not sure if that would have helped, just curious in general.)

Get better quiickly.

That was 11 - 12 years ago. Just have a nice scar now. It was just that I could relate on a grand scale!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2022, 07:59:28 AM »
It appears this was much more serious than banging his head on something. Probably not something headline grabbing as the story alludes, but it seems it had to be more than a simple "head bang" to introduce all the fractures.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/02/11/something-doesnt-make-sense-bob-sagets-autopsy-report-lists-multiple-skull-fractures-and-hemorrhaging-near-the-brain/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2022, 10:04:16 AM »
I know a lady whose son is in some sort of hospice care.  Fell and hit his head in the bathroom then tried to get up and hit it again.  Spent some time in a coma.  Okay now, but has severe short term memory loss.  Can't remember that he just ate an hour ago.  Bad enough someone has to be with him at all times.  Amazing just how bad things can be with head trauma.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge