Author Topic: High speed chase ends dramatically with ...  (Read 630 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
High speed chase ends dramatically with ...
« on: February 12, 2021, 08:19:27 PM »
... a hug

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/bodycam-footage-shows-cop-hugging-scared-suspect-after-chase/?utm_source=amerika.org

Everyone is scared shitless of each other because of propaganda and rhetoric designed to inflame.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: High speed chase ends dramatically with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 10:07:19 PM »
Everyone is scared...of each other because of propaganda and rhetoric designed to inflame.

Yeah. I mean, who knows what was going through the lady's mind, but making racial groups live in fear and suspicion of one another seems to be one of the Left's projects right now. That's why they keep addressing law enforcement issues in racial terms.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »
... a hug

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/bodycam-footage-shows-cop-hugging-scared-suspect-after-chase/?utm_source=amerika.org

Everyone is scared shitless of each other because of propaganda and rhetoric designed to inflame.

That happened in a small town about 30 miles from me in Ky where we don't really have those kinds of issues.  They do in the major cities, but typically only when outside agitators come to town. 

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »
Yeah. I mean, who knows what was going through the lady's mind, but making racial groups live in fear and suspicion of one another seems to be one of the Left's projects right now. That's why they keep addressing law enforcement issues in racial terms.

The most racist people outside of the KKK and similar organizations are liberals.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 04:35:57 PM »
The most racist people outside of the KKK and similar organizations are liberals.

I'm of the opinion that most of the klanners are actually less racist.

Note I'm not saying they are good or even acceptable, just not as racist as liberals are.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought