Author Topic: Mobs, liberals and racism  (Read 22176 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Mobs, liberals and racism
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
Much as I hate Suarez, I think SiH is reading too much into his comments in the same way that he is accusing Suarez of reading too much into the incidents.

Me, too, sorta.  I don't hate Suarez, but I am not too impressed.  I also find him mildly annoying and wonder why anyone would pay him to train them.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »
Me, too, sorta.  I don't hate Suarez, but I am not too impressed.  I also find him mildly annoying and wonder why anyone would pay him to train them.

Did you follow the debacle where he was pimping after market AK mags as the bestest toughest thing evar, only to have them fail miserably the first time someone dropped them. Guy is a huckster, as well as just generally annoying.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2011, 11:03:06 PM »
A good comrade in Kentucky seems to have dealt with a situation like this:

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2011/08/08/a-cure-for-the-common-mob/
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2011, 01:21:13 AM »
Is it me, or are there more mobs than usual as of late?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2011, 02:36:41 AM »
My guess is the ease of co ordination Twitter/text messages/everyone having email capable phones provides is helping that trend. Fosters the group mentality without requiring proximity. And after all the press the Arab "uprisings" got I'm not surprised to see these tactics in the civilized world.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 04:50:27 AM »
Or possibly we simply hear more of this.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Iain

• friend
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 04:51:30 AM »
My guess is the ease of co ordination Twitter/text messages/everyone having email capable phones provides is helping that trend. Fosters the group mentality without requiring proximity. And after all the press the Arab "uprisings" got I'm not surprised to see these tactics in the civilized world.
On the plus side, a London guy on twitter has been arranging clean-up crews.
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 03:33:31 PM »
don't forget all the politicians calling to bring the "Arab spring" to America. =|

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2011, 12:49:55 AM »
don't forget all the politicians calling to bring the "Arab spring" to America. =|

Sorry to repeat myself from another thread, but I think it's important to note that the American Spring happened two years before the Arab Spring. The former is vilified by the American media and Democratic Party. The latter is praised.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »
Just a prediction, but these are practice runs for the next election cycle.  Mob induced voter intimidation, coming to a polling place near you. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »
Just a prediction, but these are practice runs for the next election cycle.  Mob induced voter intimidation, coming to a polling place near you. 

Maybe I've lived in the south too long, but around here that would be very dangerous for the mob.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2011, 10:46:01 AM »
Maybe I've lived in the south too long, but around here that would be very dangerous for the mob.

In and close to the cities I expect they would meet little resistance.  Also, many states ban carry in or within a certain distance of polling places....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2011, 10:48:57 AM »

This. I can't speak for the rest of the country or even the South, but I don't worry about this happening in my town. Too many law-abiding, hard-working, gun-owning people.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »
A good comrade in Kentucky seems to have dealt with a situation like this:

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2011/08/08/a-cure-for-the-common-mob/

The ambiance in his neighborhood is very similar to mine.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2011, 12:44:29 PM »
I think even in Houston, mob participants could expect to get shot.  They had a guy shoot a person dead on a city bus and get off completely on self defense grounds.  I really don't think that would go over too well.

If I am not mistaken, the major city zip codes have quite a few CHL licenses in Texas. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
In and close to the cities I expect they would meet little resistance.  Also, many states ban carry in or within a certain distance of polling places....

Eh, I disagree.

The precents that wouldn't have a problem with it are the one's that don't need intimidation.  I live in a pretty dang big metro area, and outside form some of the ghetto polling places in St. Petersburg a mob outside a polling place would likely see a quick and violent end. Yes FL restricts weapons in polling places, and some of the more polite and/or aware of the law ccwers will even leave them in a car.  But I'd bet more just walk in and ignore the law.

And that doesn't take into account that by their very nature polling places are close to you're home.  A more likely scenario is a wife comes home (or texts) about a bunch of folks telling her how to vote and 5 or 6 nieghbors grab battle rifles and drive over to fix the situation. In my neighborhood response time would be significantly quicker then the police's.

I'm not sure that would be a good, or appropriate, response but I think it's likely if there's any sort of mob induced intimidation.

Prolly different up north, as the whole culture is different.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
Sorry to repeat myself from another thread, but I think it's important to note that the American Spring happened two years before the Arab Spring. The former is vilified by the American media and Democratic Party. The latter is praised.
i didn't count the tea party as a "spring" because no one died, also there was something else missing, but i'd rather not talk about it. =| the idiots calling to bring this home should be... :mad:

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2011, 01:19:50 PM »
I fully expect them to try it.  How it ends may be another matter.  But the shootings of some minority youths in the cities also might spark something more serious.
Funny enough, I was flipping channels on satellite radio because my radio presets got messed up, trying to find conservative talk.  Found Al Sharpton and paused.  He was talking about the success of the tea party and claimed that it could be defeated by "out organizing" the tea party.
All the conservative political pundits are saying that since Obama can't run on his record, expect this to be the nastiest ugliest election cycle, ever.
I dunno.  Something in my gut tells me these mobs are part of a bigger scheme.  I'd love to be wrong and see a nice, peaceful, orderly election.  And for most people it will be. 
JD

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2011, 02:40:39 PM »
Luckily, two out of my three closest neighbors and I have LOS on the polling place and can provide supporting fire to anyone wishing to vote.

Here's a helpful hint to would-be polling place mobs (or any other kind of mobs):
Keep it in your own neighborhood, because it won't be a healthy activity in ours.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2011, 09:08:30 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2011, 09:41:30 AM »
That is really frightening. Thanks to the MSM for not covering those stories.  [barf]

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »
Racial mobs are just the anteroom to the ugly fruits of welfare statism: anarchy or police state.  If we're lucky 2012 will not be the last Election in what we have known as America.  But it definitely could be.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
That is really frightening. Thanks to the MSM for not covering those stories.  [barf]

If you click on some of the links in that story, the mindset and reasoning behind many (most?) of these attacks, as related by the perpetrators, is even more frightening.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »
For once, I'm glad that Oregon has vote by mail.  It may be rife with fraud, but at least I don't have to worry about potentially being attacked for going to vote.  Because I think the comments here are right, this is practice for Nov. '12.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy