Author Topic: NM governor gets perfect score in carry permit recertification  (Read 906 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
The timing of her application for a carry permit--while campaigning for governor in 2009--is suspect, as I'd guess she was trying to appeal to gun owners. Still, she acquits herself pretty well on the range.

Story and short video herre

doczinn

• friend
Re: NM governor gets perfect score in carry permit recertification
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »
If the course is anything like California's, aceing it ain't hard.
D. R. ZINN

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »
Vid is of her shooting steel.

I'm not familiar with the NM CCW qualification course, but I doubt it's pepper poppers and steel discs.

She shoots slow.
She shoots like she has bewbs.  Meaning, she leans back and locks her shoulders.
And she doesn't MOVE fast.

I think this video was a 1-time steel shooting stunt, judging by her familiarity with shoot-n-scoot technique or lack thereof. 

14 shots in 23 seconds.  2 position changes, 8 total targets engaged, 2 misses, no mag changes.

Still, she scores points over Big Sis, or our current AZ governor, for giving it a go.  She can fix that nasty girly tendency to lean back on the heels and lock her shoulders, if she practices.

She'll score real points if she gets ranked in IPSC.  Even just enough to get to "B" class. >:D
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 11:40:49 AM »
If the course is anything like California's, aceing it ain't hard.
I don't think I am all that great a pistol shooter, but I feel pretty good after attending my Texas renewal class.  You can tell most people don't practice at all.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge