Author Topic: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material  (Read 25401 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material
« on: August 12, 2015, 11:56:14 AM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-11-18-42-15
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/hillary-clinton-email-server-justice-department/index.html

I can state with authority that any normal person who emailed TS/SCI material to their private email server would at a minimum be stripped of their clearance. Maybe fines or jail, maybe not.

More disturbingly, the Justice Department is apparently not going to do any forensics on the server. I'd say the odds are pretty good that SOMEONE hacked it at some point.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

brimic

• friends
Re: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 12:03:38 PM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 12:04:36 PM »
We will all complain and point fingers, but nothing will probably come of it.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 12:11:53 PM »
We will all complain and point fingers, but nothing will probably come of it.

Pretty much. Or she'll be offered the same sweetheart deal that Petraeus got, which was probably the most shocking act of judicial misconduct I've seen thus far in my life.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 12:16:28 PM »
It's killing me that no one cares about this, especially given the TS designation. I'm biased by training I guess, but this is incredibly serious, and hardly anyone seems to care. There is also the fact that almost certainly there are likely dozens, if not hundreds of critical emails that have "disappeared" in the incredible amount of time this has been going on. It boggles my mind that the server was not immediately confiscated the minute this was known. And I'm talking back when she was SECSTATE, and people were getting her .com emails.

All the higher level people in this administration seem to think IT security is a big joke. This was the same attitude we saw with the OPM hack.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 12:28:05 PM »
It's killing me that no one cares about this, especially given the TS designation. I'm biased by training I guess, but this is incredibly serious, and hardly anyone seems to care. There is also the fact that almost certainly there are likely dozens, if not hundreds of critical emails that have "disappeared" in the incredible amount of time this has been going on. It boggles my mind that the server was not immediately confiscated the minute this was known. And I'm talking back when she was SECSTATE, and people were getting her .com emails.

All the higher level people in this administration seem to think IT security is a big joke. This was the same attitude we saw with the OPM hack.

Well in all fairness, the majority of TS material is classified that way so O6's/GS-15's and up can hide their malfeasance and incompetence. And it's a universal constant that the rich and powerful ignore the law without repercussion. Being worked up about this is like being mad at a hurricane.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 12:42:25 PM »
It's killing me that no one cares about this, especially given the TS designation.

But federal courts are tied up with much more important matters- like Tom Brady's Deflategate!!!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 01:10:15 PM »
1) There is one PVT Manning serving time in Leavenworth for similar things.
2) I would like to know how the material got from a TS/SCI server non-classified server?  (I know how it happened, just like to know how she thinks she was going to get away with it.)  I know when I tried to just for giggles and shits send something from my TS or Secret account to my normal account all kinds of flags went up to prevent that from happening.  This was no accident.  This was deliberate and she needs to pay.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 01:13:43 PM »
1) There is one PVT Manning serving time in Leavenworth for similar things.
2) I would like to know how the material got from a TS/SCI server non-classified server?  (I know how it happened, just like to know how she thinks she was going to get away with it.)  I know when I tried to just for giggles and shits send something from my TS or Secret account to my normal account all kinds of flags went up to prevent that from happening.  This was no accident.  This was deliberate and she needs to pay.

Perhaps she had a Lady Gaga CD?

Also, Since stuff was going one way for Mrs. SECSTATE, I have to wonder what fun bits of code she dragged back from her "I is special" server to the high side network.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 01:33:03 PM »
But federal courts are tied up with much more important matters- like Tom Brady's Deflategate!!!

Maybe if we break a story of there are pictures of Hillary and a donkey doing the horizontal polka on the server?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 01:41:13 PM »
Also, Since stuff was going one way for Mrs. SECSTATE, I have to wonder what fun bits of code she dragged back from her "I is special" server to the high side network.

They had to confiscate Silk Road's Bitcoins to pay all the ransoms to the CryptoWall 3.0 guys.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 01:50:31 PM »
How long has Clinton had to wipe the server? If there is a single bit of incriminating data (or any data) left on it I'd be amazed.

If it still has all the data we suspect (and hope) will send her up the river she really is dumber than a hotdog.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 03:32:50 PM »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 04:06:43 PM »
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/08/12/hillary-clinton-sanctity-protecting-classified-information/

Knowing all this. Nothing will happen to her. Nothing at all. She is an entirely different animal. Immune from prosecution. The Republicans will bitch and moan, talk of putting her in jail, but won't do it. The, career politicians of both stripes work in a bipartisan manner protecting their own
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 04:22:36 PM by Battle Monkey of Zardoz »
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 04:29:44 PM »
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/08/12/hillary-clinton-sanctity-protecting-classified-information/

Knowing all this. Nothing will happen to her. Nothing at all. She is an entirely different animal. Immune from prosecution. The Republicans will bitch and moan, talk of putting her in jail, but won't do it. The, career politicians of both stripes work in a bipartisan manner protecting their own

From the link, this was news to me:

When it comes to low-level government employees with no power, the Obama administration has purposely prosecuted them as harshly as possible to the point of vindictiveness: It has notoriously prosecuted more individuals under the Espionage Act of 1917 for improperly handling classified information than all previous administrations combined.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 05:00:41 PM »
Our one hope is that the Obama Admin as a whole, or someone with the pull to get it done has it out for Hillary bad enough to do that much damage to the DNC's chances.

In the current atmosphere of #blacklivesmatter, it's just on the edge of possibility sticking it to the crabby old white lady is possible.

Although still highly unlikely.
I promise not to duck.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 05:40:57 PM »
Nothing incriminating was here!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:11:15 PM by Warren »
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 06:10:41 PM »
*Deletes content of post and hands thread over to investigators*
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »
*Deletes content of post and hands thread over to investigators*

Barack Obama/"You didn't post that!"/Barack Obama.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 07:19:06 PM »
I also heard her assistant Uma or whatever still has not turned over any emails either.  Supposedly she has been key in handling all the money laundering with the Clinton Foundation. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 07:40:51 PM »
I also heard her assistant Uma or whatever still has not turned over any emails either.  Supposedly she has been key in handling all the money laundering with the Clinton Foundation. 

Yup. Huma Abedin.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 07:57:36 PM »

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 08:06:53 PM »
AKA Huma Weiner.

Can't make this *expletive deleted*it up  :laugh:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.