Author Topic: Al Sharpton - "NRA is Whites Only!!!!!!"  (Read 2005 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Al Sharpton - "NRA is Whites Only!!!!!!"
« on: July 11, 2016, 10:08:30 AM »
No link, I just saw the video snippet on Fox Business a minute ago. Al Sharpton is calling the NRA out for being "white gun rights only". I would simply say "Oh brother", but plenty of SJWs will follow his lead.

On the bright side, also on Fox Business, I've been seeing some really well done "I am the NRA" ads. Including one this morning featuring a black woman. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
Re: Al Sharpton - "NRA is Whites Only!!!!!!"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 10:12:58 AM »
I wonder if anyone told Colion Noir?

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 10:20:01 AM »

As a Tool of the NRA Colin Noir is not black, he's an Uncle Tom Race Traitor. Get with the program man!
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:21:35 AM »
As a Tool of the NRA Colin Noir is not black, he's an Uncle Tom Race Traitor. Get with the program man!
I thought the term was Oreo Cookie?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 10:25:09 AM »

I can't wait to see his response.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 10:26:24 AM »
So which of the laws the NRA has sponsored target gun ownership for whites, but not other races? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 01:10:02 PM »
So which of the laws the NRA has sponsored target gun ownership for whites, but not other races? 
It's probably by supporting laws to keep guns out of the hands of violent convicted felons, which affect proportionately higher numbers of certain unnamed demographics.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 01:49:56 PM »
There is no racist like a black racist.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 01:53:21 PM »
Sharpton probably thinks the IRS is racist also for trying to get him to pay his taxes.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 02:26:28 PM »
I can't wait to see his response.  =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3j34rJytl8 He's pretty hot. I don't blame him.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds