Author Topic: Who has seen Red Eye on Fox News?  (Read 1093 times)

nico

• friend
Who has seen Red Eye on Fox News?
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:40:29 PM »
I generally try not to be awake at 3am, but when I am, this show is definitely worth watching. 

Here's the host's daily rant from yesterday (this morning?) about Amnesty International complaining about cops carrying tasers. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365859,00.html

I don't want to copy and paste the whole thing because it's funnier to hear him say it than to read it yourself (the video link is halfway down the page on the left, under "related"), but this had to be one of the best lines:

Fact is, if Amnesty International had its way the police would be armed with nothing more than a dusting feather and a blue cap  the kind the United Nations wears when they're banging starving teens in refugee camps.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
Re: Who has seen Red Eye on Fox News?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 01:32:44 PM »
I've heard of it only because some of the staff of Reason.com are sometimes guests on the show.

Oh, and if you don't think a dusting feather is dangerous, you haven't met Jack Bauer.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Dntsycnt

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »
That guy annoyed the crap out of me.  What's up with his mouth?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 03:33:58 PM »
I've been watching it since it started. I DVR it every night. It can be hit or miss, but when they're "on", with the right guests, It's a crack-up. They must have cut down on the old intros because they got in trouble or something, because they're way tamer now than they were a year ago, but they still have me rolling in the aisles.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."