Author Topic: It's our social responsibility to them  (Read 4434 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It's our social responsibility to them
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 06:41:45 PM »
The good ones are the ones the lawyers never meet.
And of the ones that get caught the good ones CAN afford private counsel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: It's our social responsibility to them
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
Who is that?  Has that happened on this site?  I hadn't noticed.  But I guess I should also find the phantom posters who said Texas is Free or whatever it was you said in the other thread.  =)

I was thinking of folks on other sites with the Texas thread.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
Balog reads any exposition on the reality of genetics and the deltas between racial groups (behavior, cognitive metrics, achievement, etc.) as "XYZ are inferior."  

It's a cute little semantical game you try to play with all that. I have to laugh at the neat little turn of phrase there, "exposition on the reality" etc. Very AGW-esque. Will I be accused of being a denier for disagreeing with your "settled science"?

I'll also note that you (and mak for that matter) can't actually dispute my assertions on your position, merely say that the language used to describe it is inflammatory.

(0) "The thesis presented here assumes . . . that there is a genetic component to human social behavior; that this component, so critical to human survival, is subject to evolutionary change and has indeed evolved over time; that the evolution in social behavior has necessarily proceeded independently in the five major races and others; and that slight evolutionary differences in social behavior underlie the differences in social institutions prevalent among the major human populations."

You're a Christian, right? What's your stance on evolution vs special creation?

Culture is downstream of biology(1) and is the product of particular ethnic/racial groups living in time and space.

How does this account for things such as advanced societies arising in Africa, or brutal and unenlightened societies of Caucasians? Or do you contend that the aryan races have always been demonstrably superior more intelligent to the darker races? How does the research control for environmental pressures on a group?

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »
Hmmmm, just got the Banschwerk back from the Custom Shop today.  Trigger on it is a might "teechy".

This thread stays polite.  Argue the ideas, not the person.   I shouldn't have to, but I'll remind everyone that it probably shouldn't venture into grounds that might make any of the mods sad.   When mods are sad, they get "teechy" also.

Now, play ball and come out fighting like gentlemen.  ;)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 03:47:27 AM »
I'll say this, then (much like CSD and cops) I'm done wasting my time arguing this.

Genetics are an incredibly complex and not fully understood field, especially as they pertain to the mental facilities. This is in part because the mental facilities are not themselves well understood. Genes and their interaction with environmental forces cannot be properly controlled (at least in humans). IQ is like BMI; broadly useful statistically but it shouldn't be treated as some type of hard scientific number. Plasticity of mental facilities is not well understood. And finally, almost all of the researchers in this area are basing their assumptions on the idea that humans are 1. just animals like any other 2. sacks of random chemicals that random chance assembled. We are just sacks of chemicals reacting in a way too complex to understand, and things like free will and consciousness are mere illusions. I wholeheartedly reject that assumption.

Is there a genetic component to intelligence, however we are choosing to define that this month? Sure. How large is that component, in terms of points of delta between the various ethnicities? What effect does environment have, and how does it interact with the genetics ie genetic resistance to environmental factors being portrayed as increased intelligence. What are the limits of neuroplasticity in regards to intelligence? And most importantly, what are the actual effects of the various intelligence deltas?

We don't know. We really can't "know" in the scientific sense as this dwells in the murky realms of the social "sciences" (which actually aren't) and statistics which are only as good as the data fed them and the interpretation done to it.

But let's set that aside. Let's say that genetics is the major factor in intelligence, environment is substantially smaller, resistance to environmental factors is a constant, and neuroplasticity is very limited and cannot compensate for inherent genetic ability.  Let's say we're just walking sacks of random chemicals with a delusion of consciousness. And let's say we can actually determine this in a rigorous manner.  Let's stipulate this from a "best case" scenario for the genetic intelligence camp. And let's further stipulate that this is a significant gap.

Even giving up all those unproven points, the conclusions that are being drawn from this information would not be justified by the facts in evidence. I believe that even if Group A's median intelligence is 20 points higher than Group B's, but Group A has significantly worse external variables growing up1 then the average desired result 2 will more frequently be achieved by Group B.

1: Group A are significant majority trailer trash / hood rat parents and environment, Group B are significant majority stable two biological parent with adequate education and socialization.
2: Functional member of society, not a mala in se criminal, low time preference, capable of holding a job, and of raising offspring with similar traits.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:50:51 AM by Balog »