Author Topic: Obamacare hacked and infected with malware, and I missed it  (Read 535 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/curtis-houck/2014/09/04/networks-skip-news-healthcaregov-being-hacked-favor-dinosaur-discovery

Late Thursday afternoon, The Wall Street Journal reported that a hacker broke into a portion of the government-run website Healthcare.gov back “in July and uploaded malicious software” to the site that people in 36 states use to enroll in health care coverage. When it came to the major broadcast networks covering this story on their evening newscasts on Thursday night, they chose to avoid the story completely.

ABC, CBS, and NBC combined for zero coverage of the latest piece of bad news for ObamaCare and is no surprise for a liberal media that has provided plenty of cover for ObamaCare throughout its implementation.

The Wall Street Journal article said that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) discovered the breach on August 25 and while the server affected “was connected to more sensitive parts of the website that had better security protections,” investigators found no “evidence that consumers’ personal data were taken or viewed during the breach.”

This is datelined 14 Sept 2014.  I just ran across this for the first time.  Did anybody else hear about this?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Obamacare hacked and infected with malware, and I missed it
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 12:33:31 PM »
Nope.  So if you enrolled in O-care the Chinese (or Nigerians) have all you PII.   The denial makes it obvious they do....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.