Main Forums > The Roundtable

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

(1/2) > >>

Felonious Monk/Fignozzle:
Whatever your angle on the Big Guy Up There, or the Spaghetti Monster of Love, or whatever other craziness is out there, I want to take a quick moment between visits and toddies and gnoshes to wish sincere happiness in each of your lives during this annual moment when we can pause and reflect.  

My personal conviction is that Wise Men still seek Him, but regardless, I wish each of you health, happiness, comfort and joy this holiday season.

All my best,
Fig

matis:

--- Quote from: Felonious Fig ---My personal conviction is that Wise Men still seek Him, but regardless, I wish each of you health, happiness, comfort and joy this holiday season.I wish the very same to you and yours, Fig.

And to everyone else on this forum.

matis

MaterDei:
I tried really hard to think of something clever or profound to say but I'm tired so I'll settle for something not very clever though it is one of the most profound things I can imagine...Merry Christmas.

Nathaniel Firethorn:
Yesterday I was wondering how Jesus would have pronounced his own name. Generally I try to call people what they call themselves.

In English, of course, it's "GEE-zus" (hard G), in Spanish, "hay-SOOS". Both can't be right.  

So I asked Mrs. Firethorn, who said it would have been "Yeshuwa" (Hebrew.) Accent on the middle syllable. Ya learn something new every day.

So, without loss of generality, Merry Christmas, Fig.

- NF

Preacherman:
God's richest blessings to all of you on His birthday.

And forget about politically-correct Xmas greetings!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version