Author Topic: Silver bars for sale  (Read 630 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Silver bars for sale
« on: April 29, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »
Calling all metal heads

I just picked up three silver bars as part of a three-legged trade. Since I don't dabble in metals I have no need, want, or use for them. You guys (and gals) are kinda like extended family so I am giving you first dibs before I put them on e-bay.

The prices are from some e-bay research. I'll take care of the freight (USPS priority 2-3 day). PM me or shoot me an e-mail at the office - bwjohnson -@- coldwellbanker .com.

The first is a a Johnson Matthey .999 fine 10 oz troy ingot. The bar is sealed in a heavy plastic bag and has some light surface oxidation. $160

The next two are some kind of presidential series ingots. Both are 5000 grain (11.4286 oz) .925 sterling. Neither is cased or packaged. Both have light surface oxidation and some light scratches. Both also have some surface spotting that was probably the result of them being wrapped in plastic food wrap (I had to peel it off). One is Andrew Johnson, the other is Lyndon Johnson. $140 each

It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB