Author Topic: WhitePowerMilk  (Read 3497 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
WhitePowerMilk
« on: June 03, 2011, 08:10:12 AM »
Wow. I don't even really know what to say about this one. Milk that's been pre-gargled by your choice of girls?

http://whitepowermilk.com/

Apparently you can even  buy a video of your milk being gargled.

Wait, I do know what to say:   [barf]
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: WhitePowerMilk
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 08:57:07 AM »
Now that's a very special kind of crazy.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:04:37 AM »
Just when you think people couldn't be any more weird. 

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 09:34:02 AM »
I...  huh... um....  I got nothin'

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 10:03:41 AM »
I wasn't sure what to expect when the OP said "Apparently you can watch a video of your own milk being gargled."

I was wondering how they got ahold of my cameras
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »
This cannot be a real site with actual customers.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 10:38:32 AM »
Nope.

http://whitepowermilk.com/pages/terms

The buyer agrees that they are a responsible adult of sound mental and physical health at least 18 years of age as of the date of purchase, and they understand that White Power Milk is not sold or intended for human consumption.  Buyer takes full liability for punitive damages, personal injury damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use/misuse/abuse of products purchased through this website. Buyer understands that if the specific woman selected to gargle milk is unavailable for any reason at the time of order,  a replacement from this website will be selected on the buyer's behalf.  Buyer understands that a portion of the information on this website has been fictionalized. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Exact ingredients’ lists of products are known only to the product manufacturer. All sales are final. We are not responsible for packages lost in the mail, stolen after delivery, or received late due to delivery error. By continuing with this purchase, buyer agrees to all of the above and a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by the law.

The content available through the website www.whitepowermilk.com is the sole property of White Power Milk and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.

http://animalnewyork.com/2011/05/nate-hills-white-power-milk/

Some sort of New York avant garde artsy protest of societal worship of... white girls?  I dunno.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
To be eligible to filter White Power Milk, each white girl must be accredited as socially elite and deemed physically in superb health. However, rarely is it necessary to involve interviews or doctors. When we find the right girl from the right family, we just know.

Apparently, "just knowing" involves the lady in question not falling over laughing when asked to participate.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Nope.

http://whitepowermilk.com/pages/terms

http://animalnewyork.com/2011/05/nate-hills-white-power-milk/

Some sort of New York avant garde artsy protest of societal worship of... white girls?  I dunno.

I'm thinking more like satire on the real or imagined racism/elitism of our society
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:40 PM »

APS:  Hey, I got an idea. Instead of us hanging around playing milk critic till I get pinched by the FDA, how's about we move away from this eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?

RevDisk:  I don't know. This here's a spectacle that might warrant a moment's consideration.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
APS:  Hey, I got an idea. Instead of us hanging around playing milk critic till I get pinched by the FDA, how's about we move away from this eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?

RevDisk:  I don't know. This here's a spectacle that might warrant a moment's consideration.

But not for the reasons the weird artsy morons made the site.... >:D
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »
So who is going to order some? :laugh:
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 05:56:27 PM »
$100+ for milk gargled by a girl who probably wouldn't even do a proper "job" with......nah, I can't go there....it'd be hard to find actual hookers who'd do this for that price....  ;/

Now that's a very special kind of crazy.

True dat.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 01:13:29 AM »
That's very funny stuff.  I wonder if the survivalist-types can order powdered gargled milk?
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 10:49:15 AM »
That's um... something right there.
Look, tiny text!