Author Topic: When you thought he couldn't get any weirder:  (Read 1123 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
When you thought he couldn't get any weirder:
« on: November 11, 2014, 07:35:10 AM »

He went and got weirder. He's saying he's had some pretty serious and strange health problems, but is now recovering.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/10/glenn-beck-reveals-the-life-changing-pivot-point-he-has-kept-hidden-from-almost-everyone-for-five-years/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: When you thought he couldn't get any weirder:
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 09:07:59 AM »
He went and got weirder. He's saying he's had some pretty serious and strange health problems, but is now recovering.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/10/glenn-beck-reveals-the-life-changing-pivot-point-he-has-kept-hidden-from-almost-everyone-for-five-years/

Dude is a kook. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 10:03:51 AM »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »
It's a crying shame  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 10:24:50 AM »
So after reading the article, I am still unclear as to the clinical nature of his problem and the cure thereto.  I am often skeptical of someone with long-standing problems that have undergone a million-dollar workup by competent physicians but then is 'cured' by unconventional healthcare practitioners or means.  Having said that, odd and inexplicable things happen in healthcare every day.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 11:33:03 AM »
So after reading the article, I am still unclear as to the clinical nature of his problem and the cure thereto.  I am often skeptical of someone with long-standing problems that have undergone a million-dollar workup by competent physicians but then is 'cured' by unconventional healthcare practitioners or means.  Having said that, odd and inexplicable things happen in healthcare every day.

I'm pretty sure he was diagnosed with being smarter than the rest of us.  So smart, in fact, that it was killing him.  And now, he was cured and will be able to channel those smarts into saving us all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 01:17:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure he was diagnosed with being smarter than the rest of us.  So smart, in fact, that it was killing him.  And now, he was cured and will be able to channel those smarts into saving us all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that was a disease that people died from a lot politicians should be long dead.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »
It would be a feature not a bug

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.