Author Topic: McDonald's Pricing  (Read 3239 times)

Jim147

• friends
Re: McDonald's Pricing
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2020, 12:09:36 AM »
Most of you need a lot of hot sauce if you think bk is good. Or most fast food.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2020, 07:20:58 AM »
"Have you ever had Crystal Louisiana hot sauce?"

Yeah. Nothing special. Louisiana is better. More flavor.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2020, 07:26:13 AM »
Most of you need a lot of hot sauce if you think bk is good. Or most fast food.

AH MAH GERDZEZ! YOU MEAN IT'S NOT THE EQUIVALENT OF MAXIM'S?

THE CLOWN LIED TO US!

;/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2020, 07:51:55 AM »
Deployment chow hall burnout? 

I swear the DoD got a deal on Texas Pete,  saw that *expletive deleted*it everywhere.

That is a possibility :D

A bunch of us had real hot sauce sent in in care packages and we'd smuggle it into the DFAC.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2020, 09:49:55 AM »
This is probably my favorite hot sauce: https://shop.cub.com/landing?product_id=2668595

That Louisiana sauce is good on a salad, especially with French dressing.

I also like Taco Bell Diablo sauce on tacos and such.  You can buy it in stores now.
"It's good, though..."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2020, 10:14:50 AM »
One of the stores I shop at regularly had a store-branded Habanero Salsa Verde sauce that was REALLY good. Decent amount of heat, but not overwhelming, and lots of base flavor.

Of course they no longer carry it.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2020, 11:20:34 AM »
One of the stores I shop at regularly had a store-branded Habanero Salsa Verde sauce that was REALLY good. Decent amount of heat, but not overwhelming, and lots of base flavor.

I had some really good habanero salsa a couple of years ago at a Greek taco truck.  I haven't quite duplicated it yet (haven't really tried that hard) but I've gotten close.  It was just thinly sliced red onions and habanero peppers, with maybe a little salt, sugar, and lime juice but not much of anything except peppers and onions.  Let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so for the onions to wilt and the flavors mix.  It's not as hot as it sounds, probably because weak supermarket habs.
"It's good, though..."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2020, 12:10:35 PM »

Lee Kum Kee made what they called "Fine Chili Sauce".   A nice amount of heat with excellent flavor.  It was a great basting sauce for baked chicken wings.  Of course they discontinued it.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2020, 07:45:18 PM »
That is a possibility :D

A bunch of us had real hot sauce sent in in care packages and we'd smuggle it into the DFAC.

I KNEW there was a greater Texas Pete conspiracy afoot  :cool:

Carepackage hotsauce FTW.  A buddy had sriracha sauce and shared and that *expletive deleted*it was magic.  Big fan now.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2020, 08:59:24 PM »

I KNEW there was a greater Texas Pete conspiracy afoot  :cool:

Carepackage hotsauce FTW.  A buddy had sriracha sauce and shared and that *expletive deleted*it was magic.  Big fan now.

I guess rooster ketchup could be good if that's all you have on a deployment. But why do civilians like it?  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2020, 07:16:45 AM »
"But why do civilians like it?"

Because it's good. I like squeezing it on hard pretzels.