Author Topic: Please Sir, may I have some more?  (Read 3260 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Please Sir, may I have some more?
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2021, 09:28:43 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2021, 09:46:16 AM »
I read this article on gas prices.  I don't know enough about the subject to have an opinion on the accuracy of it:  https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/09/investing/premarket-stocks-trading/index.html

More complete *expletive deleted*ing bullshit trying to cover for that *expletive deleted*head and his administration.

All he has to do is stop his war on energy and let the oil companies do their thing.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2021, 11:02:16 AM »
If people would stop electing people who openly despise America, it's values, and the majority of it's people, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yeah I know, if wishes were horses...........
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2021, 07:22:56 PM »
Biden asks if people ever thought they would be paying this much for gas.

I'm pretty sure that the day after he was elected I even posted on APS, "Here comes $5/gal gas". I know I wasn't the only one.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/10/president-joe-biden-asks-if-americans-ever-thought-theyd-be-paying-this-much-for-a-gallon-of-gas/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2021, 07:09:30 AM »
It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that gas was going to start rocking up when Brandon was sworn in. He had vowed to go to war against the fossil fuel industry in the United States and he's being true to his word.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2021, 12:01:50 PM »
If people would stop electing people who openly despise America, it's values, and the majority of it's people, voting for the enemy, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yeah I know, if wishes were horses...........

Cleaned that up for you.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2021, 04:33:52 PM »
More from that treasury nominee

Proposal by Biden’s Treasury nominee Saule Omarova:

"There will be no more private bank deposit accounts and all of the deposit accounts will be held directly at the fed" pic.twitter.com/ojQviX74Bz

— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) November 12, 2021
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/11/12/heres-another-insane-proposal-from-biden-treasury-nominee-saule-omarova-in-her-own-words-its-about-your-bank-accounts/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »
More from that treasury nominee
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/11/12/heres-another-insane-proposal-from-biden-treasury-nominee-saule-omarova-in-her-own-words-its-about-your-bank-accounts/

I would like to listen to more than that snippet, just to confirm context, but if the US ever went down such a road,  I would transfer all the money in all my accounts to the Bank of Guns and Ammo, reread Unintended Consequences, and, well, you know the rest.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »
I would like to listen to more than that snippet, just to confirm context,

I would too but so far I'm having trouble coming up on my own with any potential context that could sugar coat it. But it does fit in with some of her other statements.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2021, 04:23:42 PM »
I would like to listen to more than that snippet, just to confirm context, but if the US ever went down such a road,  I would transfer all the money in all my accounts to the Bank of Guns and Ammo, reread Unintended Consequences, and, well, you know the rest.

Already did that.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”