Author Topic: Hillary -- Parkinson's?  (Read 21525 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Hillary -- Parkinson's?
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2016, 06:12:05 PM »
Just as an aside compare Hillary's body shape from the Bill's Birthday fund raiser on Martha's Vineyard:

To the one of her in front of Chelsea's apartment.

I think that Chelsea has an undocumented/unlicensed Liposuction machine in her apartment.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2016, 08:31:02 PM »

I wonder if you could program your cell phone camera flash to do a quick strobe?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2016, 08:34:02 PM »
scout, the only explanation I can think of it they are strapping her with monitoring stuff sometimes.  I have seen other shots of her wearing tents like that. 

However, them using a body double to make non-speaking appearances just fits with all the lying and deceit  that she has done her entire political career. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2016, 08:41:50 PM »
scout, the only explanation I can think of it they are strapping her with monitoring stuff sometimes.  I have seen other shots of her wearing tents like that. 

However, them using a body double to make non-speaking appearances just fits with all the lying and deceit  that she has done her entire political career. 

Yep, if you are sick and de-hydrated (remember she's ~70 years old), she's not "bouncing back" from that 3 hours later.   I don't know of any doctor that would allow their patient to go "walk-about" after totally collapsing (she lost consciousness) less then 3 hours prior.  Especially with pneumonia.  Not at her age, no way.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2016, 09:03:11 PM »
Yep, if you are sick and de-hydrated (remember she's ~70 years old), she's not "bouncing back" from that 3 hours later.   I don't know of any doctor that would allow their patient to go "walk-about" after totally collapsing (she lost consciousness) less then 3 hours prior.  Especially with pneumonia.  Not at her age, no way.

Yep. And, regardless of how the mainstream media try to play it, we've seen the video. She didn't "stumble" when getting into that van at the 9/11 memorial. She was totally out of it and being carried by the Secret Service guys.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2016, 10:00:35 PM »
Yep. And, regardless of how the mainstream media try to play it, we've seen the video. She didn't "stumble" when getting into that van at the 9/11 memorial. She was totally out of it and being carried by the Secret Service guys.

But media keep referring to it as "stumbling." Makes me want to throw stuff. Liars.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Hillary -- Parkinson's?
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2016, 10:39:21 PM »
Is that a serious site?  Do you have a more reputable source? 

I haven't seen it on Fox, CNN, or BBC.
Make up your mind.....do you want a credible source or MSM?
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2016, 08:55:55 PM »
Old news, but she was truly suffering from dehydration, why didn't some of her high-priced help offer her a bottle of water or a Gatorade or something?
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.