Author Topic: CBC: SJL for DHS  (Read 3612 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: CBC: SJL for DHS
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 12:54:25 PM »
The third term, Constitution be darned, desperate times need bold action.  The DNC will go along with the eternal Obama presidency! [tinfoil]

I assume satire. Obama's administration's normal tact is to go cower in fear, shut down anything that may be attacked and deeply apologize to anyone attacking. You really think they'd go toe to toe with the entire country against a Third Term? Lotta people thought Bush was stupid and/or crazy enough to try. I doubted that one back then, and I doubt this conspiracy theory thought as well.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 01:00:05 PM »
The third term, Constitution be darned, desperate times need bold action.  The DNC will go along with the eternal Obama presidency! [tinfoil]

Heard that conspiracy theory with Clinton.  Some rebranded it under Bush's regime.
I call baloney.
Obama is an empty suit.  Incompetent.  A leftistloon.  Whatever.
But even Obama isn't going to so blatently shred the Constitution.  
He doesn't have to; he's too damned good at doing it subtly.
But he won't go for a third term.
(THANK GOD)
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 05:12:11 PM »
However, I wouldn't put it past Obama's supporters to start a movement to repeal the 22nd Amendment.  Narcissist that he is, I'm sure he'd love it.  Though, if they are going to do it, they need to start soon to have any chance at success before the 2016 election.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.