Author Topic: Woah. THIS game looks like fun... (video trailer)  (Read 6011 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Woah. THIS game looks like fun... (video trailer)
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »
Anyone else played it? I just finished the main storyline.

I was irked to have to work, at times, for "The People's Liberation Army of Venezuela". Buncha pinkos wearing Che' berets. rolleyes I found it insanely fun to launch multiple rocket barrages into their jungle compounds, though. grin Beating up on the Venezuelan army was fun, too.

The Chinese fuel/air rpg is fun. When it strikes a target, you can see a cloud of fuel vapor envelop the target and then...WHUMP! Bye bye, bad guy.

Fun game, has lots of room for improvement but it kept me quite entertained for awhile. I give it a 7/10.

Not too fond of the PLAV myself.  At least United Petro has clean compounds and has a handle on things.  Rockets do wonders on hippies with AK's.  How the heck do they have obvious US and Chinese support?  Most of their heavy equipment is all US surplus.  I do like the pirates.  Rastas with Stingers out the wazoo.  Wandering too close to their turf riding in the wrong helo is a death sentence. 

My gripe is the racing games inside the game.  Ugh.  Yes, I know it's mostly optional, but I don't care for them.  And the "minigame" to hijack anything or call in heavy air support.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.