Author Topic: Bernie Sanders  (Read 714 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Bernie Sanders
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:59:10 AM »
Sanders and Cruz apparently did a Town Hall last night.

If you want a great example of how mealy mouthed Sanders is, scroll down (sorry, I couldn't find a way to directly link) to the video associated with "Let me give you an answer you will not be happy with".

It's all about money coming out of the money tree. He actually seems to be blaming the salon owner for not going bankrupt.

http://twitchy.com/wa-37/2017/02/07/im-not-much-of-an-expert-on-hairdressing-bernie-sanders-and-ted-cruz-debate-obamacare-on-cnn/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Bernie Sanders
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:26:27 AM »
He also kept repeating that businesses with more than 50 employees should provide health insurance, ignoring that she had stated she did NOT have 50 employees. ("Just under 50" was what she said.) So in addition to not answering her question, he didn't even address her situation. And he assumed that other hair salons all do provide health insurance, with no evidence to support that supposition.

Bernie is a nice man, but he's unfortunately also a fool.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 02:04:25 PM »
. . . Bernie is a nice man, but he's unfortunately also a fool.
A fool indeed, but I disagree about the rest - I think he's the kind of "nice" man who'd starve millions of kulaks to death for the greater good of farm collectivization.

Reluctantly, of course.  ;/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »
He also kept repeating that businesses with more than 50 employees should provide health insurance, ignoring that she had stated she did NOT have 50 employees. ("Just under 50" was what she said.) So in addition to not answering her question, he didn't even address her situation. And he assumed that other hair salons all do provide health insurance, with no evidence to support that supposition.

Bernie is a nice man, but he's unfortunately also a fool.

I felt like he ignored her comment about less than 50, it doesn't fit his narrative.