Main Forums > Politics

Paul Pelosi attacked in his home

<< < (29/29)

WLJ:
And an update

--- Quote ---His lawyers on Thursday argued that DePape - who has struggled with drugs and posts crazed COVID conspiracy theories, anti-Semitic rants, racist slurs and unhinged screeds about religion online - did not try and stop Nancy Pelosi from doing her job.

Defense attorney Jodi Linker said she won't dispute that her client attacked Paul Pelosi, an encounter caught on police body camera video.

Instead, she will argue that he believed 'with every ounce of his being' that he was taking action to stop government corruption and the abuse of children by politicians and actors.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---DePape posted rants on a blog and an online forum about aliens, communists, religious minorities, and global elites.

He questioned the results of the 2020 election and echoed the baseless, right-wing QAnon conspiracy theory that claims the U.S. government is run by a cabal of devil-worshipping pedophiles. The websites were taken down shortly after his arrest.
--- End quote ---

Enter the unicorns

--- Quote ---San Francisco Police Acting Lt. O'Connor, who helped process the crime scene, testified she collected a sleeping bag and two backpacks from the Pelosis' patio that DePape allegedly brought with him.

Items in the backpacks included a sledgehammer, zip ties, gloves, duct tape, cash, a Canadian passport, a Canadian birth certificate, men's clothes, a video game console, and two inflatable, multicolor unicorn costumes.
--- End quote ---

:O

David DePape, man accused of attacking Nancy Pelosi's husband with a hammer, was 'caught up in conspiracies' about the wealthy elite, but had 'no intention of harming' the 82-year-old, defense says
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12733445/david-depape-nancy-pelosi-paul-pelosi-hammer-attack-trial.html

Jim147:
I need to remember to add multicolor unicorn costume to my truck bag.

Ben:

--- Quote from: Jim147 on November 11, 2023, 02:18:06 PM ---I need to remember to add multicolor unicorn costume to my truck bag.

--- End quote ---

San Francisco grey man.

WLJ:
Found guilty.
Big surprise there

Paul Pelosi attacker David DePape is found GUILTY for bludgeoning House Speaker's husband over the head with a hammer during break-in and now faces up to 50 years in prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12754691/paul-pelosi-attacker-david-depape.html

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: WLJ on November 16, 2023, 06:46:31 PM ---Found guilty.
Big surprise there

--- End quote ---

Boy, that white privilege stuff - it's like it's not even real!  :O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version