Author Topic: Administrative charges my arse  (Read 2835 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Administrative charges my arse
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:51:28 AM »
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Administrative charges my arse
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 05:59:21 AM »
what charges would you file?

damn phone
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
Re: Administrative charges my arse
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 08:20:32 AM »
murder, mayhem
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:40:11 AM by brimic »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 08:34:15 AM »
Murder, mayhem.

Aggravated douchebaggery.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 09:03:19 AM »
Murder, mayhem.
how would you sustain them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 10:00:06 AM »
This, from another source:
http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23695543/cleveland-police-suspend-63-officers-over-deadly-chase

Driver Timothy Russell, 43, was shot 23 times and passenger Malissa Williams, 30, was shot 24 times.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23695543/cleveland-police-suspend-63-officers-over-deadly-chase#ixzz2htRwoFTB

I guess the cops really wanted them dead.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

• friends
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 10:08:10 AM »
This, from another source:
http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23695543/cleveland-police-suspend-63-officers-over-deadly-chase

I guess the cops really wanted them dead.

So those were just the ones who didn't shoot that were gigged so far.
I was surprised they fired the sgt. I would watch close union will get him back with back pay in arbitration

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 11:12:30 AM »
how would you sustain them?

You do have a point.
I mean one of the cops who heard the backfire probably crapped a load in his pants, a feeling so offensive that the only way to make him whole again would be to call in his gang in blue and do whatever it takes to bring death to those who dared to accidentally bring momentary quivering cowardice to the officer's bowels.
Charging the police is wrong,  heck they should all be getting medals for their shooting prowess that kept their stray bullets from penetrating houses and killing a 4 year old or her grandmother in their sleep. This is the sort of training and dedication that really seperates the cop in hot pursuit of a tune-up offender from the average gangbanger doing a driveby.
Then there's the issue of officer safety. The driver of the car obviously tried to run down a cop with the car, or maybe even conspired to run one over by driving on the same street as a cop. Our knights in blue are worth more than a serf, heck worth more than a 1000 serfs. The passenger of the car probably gave the cop a dirty look which probably caused a spike in blood pressure to the cop, if the cop was a corpulent donut eater, well officer safety again.

Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 11:20:06 AM »
So you can't? Shocked I am not. But in the spirit of the blind pig and the acorn you did hit a legitimate point in there.  Bet you don't know what it is though.

• friends

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 11:31:20 AM »
Cops: "No no, I thought I heard a gunshot. And I thought I saw a gun. And I thought the car was actually a tank, and the driver was actually a Communist zombie out for revenge. So we had to shoot them as much as we could, make sure they stayed dead."

CSD: "Sounds legit. I'll just whip out some character assassination of the victims and anyone who doubts the cops for any reason."
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »
Look here
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/medical-examiner-cleveland-chase-suspects-timothy-russell-malissa-williams-had-cocaine-in-system

And here
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/medical-examiner-cleveland-chase-suspects-timothy-russell-malissa-williams-had-cocaine-in-system

Sources told NewsChannel5 that the officer who originally pulled over Russell and Williams on East 18th Street lied to investigators. Sources said he was asked on more than one occasion if he had pulled Russell's car over.

The officer told investigators "no" until they showed him the security camera video from the Cleveland Plain Dealer's downtown office, which recorded the stop. The officer then confessed.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 11:34:50 AM »
Cops: "No no, I thought I heard a gunshot. And I thought I saw a gun. And I thought the car was actually a tank, and the driver was actually a Communist zombie out for revenge. So we had to shoot them as much as we could, make sure they stayed dead."

CSD: "Sounds legit. I'll just whip out some character assassination of the victims and anyone who doubts the cops for any reason."

Yea they were forced to run for 22 miles. And forced to smoke the coke.  Worst thing about being a rock star? It does not make you smarter. But does make you think you are.  Character assassination? You don't often see a "lady " like that plead down a rape charge to abduction.

brimic

• friends

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »
Yea they were forced to run for 22 miles. And forced to smoke the coke.  Worst thing about being a rock star? It does not make you smarter. But does make you think you are.  Character assassination? You don't often see a "lady " like that plead down a rape charge to abduction.

I completely agree. Someone who uses drugs and runs away deserves to be shot. End of story, bitch had it coming.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 11:51:46 AM »
Character assassination? You don't often see a "lady " like that plead down a rape charge to abduction.

Absolutely. The cops were just doing the job that the court system didn't have the courage to do.

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 11:53:41 AM »
I, personally, can't wait for the day when the police take a more active role in shooting people of low moral character.

• friends
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 11:54:35 AM »
More character assassination or reality. Your choice
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/OhioAttorneyGeneral/files/d6/d60d0659-a54a-4123-a4c0-464ce4cbf272.pdf

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 11:56:21 AM »
Sources told NewsChannel5 that the officer who originally pulled over Russell and Williams on East 18th Street lied to investigators. Sources said he was asked on more than one occasion if he had pulled Russell's car over.

The officer told investigators "no" until they showed him the security camera video from the Cleveland Plain Dealer's downtown office, which recorded the stop. The officer then confessed.

We all tell little white lies once in awhile. I don't see why we can't give the officer a mulligan on this one.
Also, we've all heard that 'the camera adds 10 lbs' so we in fact know that cameras can tell devious lies too.

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
Would you like to comment on the cop who lied? What do you make of his character?

And, once again, allow me to point out your continued insistence that "not a good person" = "totally cool if the cops shoot you." Or "has relatives who are not good people" in many cases.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 12:01:45 PM »
The problem  is that people have seen enough cases of cops and prosecutors lying, planting evidence, murdering and just generally acting like thugs , that there is no longer an automatic assumption the cops were in the right.

We are getting to the stage where ordinary  people do not trust the system.  This is a dangerous thing for a country.

• friends
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 12:02:09 PM »
And interestingly one cop fired 49 rounds. He was the marine with combat experience.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 12:03:57 PM »
And interestingly one cop fired 49 rounds. He was the marine with combat experience.

This certainly does seem like something that would be more appropriate in a combat zone than America.

What was your point again? Don't let me stop you from posting your thoughts on the lying cop though.

• friends
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 12:04:37 PM »
What would you like to hear? He lied and got busted. Is if your belief that contributed to the shooting somehow?

How do you feel about the one cop who fired 49 rounds being a marine with combat experience?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 12:09:26 PM »

Good one on him for providing covering fire to allow one of his squadmates to flank the car and neutralize the passenger.

Barack Obama