Author Topic: Administrative charges my arse  (Read 2834 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Administrative charges my arse
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 12:10:19 PM »
Would you like to comment on the cop who lied? What do you make of his character?

And, once again, allow me to point out your continued insistence that "not a good person" = "totally cool if the cops shoot you." Or "has relatives who are not good people" in many cases.

Actually it was a cop doing good police work. You have to be in his shoes to understand.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Administrative charges my arse
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 12:16:07 PM »
What would you like to hear? He lied and got busted. Is if your belief that contributed to the shooting somehow?

How do you feel about the one cop who fired 49 rounds being a marine with combat experience?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When a cop shoots someone, everything about the victim up to and including any crimes committed by their family members is relevant to you. But a cop lying about his role in the deaths of two people isn't. Good look into how your process information.

Speaking as a Marine with combat experience  ;/ I think it hovers between completely irrelevant and reinforcing my belief that grunts shouldn't be allowed to be cops. I was taught to kill people and break things, and I was good at it. The fact that cop shops prize "killing people and breaking things" experience as valuable in their officers says a lot about modern policing.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.