Author Topic: While the world was watching the Olympics, Russia has started a war.  (Read 12444 times)

yesitsloaded

• friends
Re: While the world was watching the Olympics, Russia has started a war.
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »
You don't need anyone's approval, you just lately seem to be the bringer of apologies for the bad guys. There is never a good excuse for invading a non threatening country.
I can haz nukular banstiks ? Say no to furries, yes to people.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »
You don't need anyone's approval, you just lately seem to be the bringer of apologies for the bad guys. There is never a good excuse for invading a non threatening country.

Yeah, how am I "apologizing" for Russia here? I don't see any words of approval for Russia, which is what I was referring to when I used the word "approval" first.

Believing that Russia is bad does not mean that you must believe Georgia is good, and vice versa. 
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

LAK

• friend
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 03:35:33 AM »
jfruser
Considering that no Georgian troops have crossed the border into Russia, but that Russian tropps are attacking into Georgia, "Russia has started a war" is accurate.
And how many Serbian troops crossed our borders not so long ago?

Georgia is right on Russia's border; the lunatics in Washington - and Tel Aviv - should have kept their noses out of the political affairs of that state to begin with. Russia is doing precisely what we would be doing if Moscow had set up a similar situation in Canada and Quebec.

It is things like this and the continued obsession with the subjugation by force of countries like Iran that are going to steer us headlong into WW3.

It is rather obvious that Washington and Tel Aviv planners kicked this off on Olympic opening day, with media attention conveniently focussed on the games - while counting on Russia to sit by idle and watch or "protest".

That was a big mistake, and even I could have told them it was not going to happen.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 04:05:42 AM »
jfruser
Considering that no Georgian troops have crossed the border into Russia, but that Russian tropps are attacking into Georgia, "Russia has started a war" is accurate.
It is rather obvious that Washington and Tel Aviv planners kicked this off on Olympic opening day, with media attention conveniently focussed on the games - while counting on Russia to sit by idle and watch or "protest".

LAK:

Tinfoil is on aisle five...right next to the ethnic Jooish fare. (coincidence?)

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2008, 04:10:47 AM »

Oh, dude, you just jumped the shark into freaking orbit.

You are so far into tinfoil territory that you probably just personally bumped Alcoa's stock up twenty points. Congratulations.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2008, 04:21:03 AM »
Now I wonder how many other former Soviet-satellite republics may jump in to help Georgia and preempt a move by Russia to come into their territories?....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2008, 04:48:58 AM »
LAK: are you really proposing that that this Russian border conflict was masterminded by the US and those darn evil Jews? Really?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2008, 05:17:33 AM »
Doesn't seem like it's getting any better today. It looks like a war, now.

And a retro war, in ways. Steel pots and bread.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2008, 06:24:46 AM »
OK, the 'tardification factor is EXTREMELY high in here right now.

I think I'll take care of that.

Everyone just cover yourselves with tin foil and inhale deeply the invisible mind control gas.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.