Author Topic: Lawrence O'Donnell - Primadonna  (Read 664 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Lawrence O'Donnell - Primadonna
« on: September 20, 2017, 06:44:09 PM »
Ha ha - who knew this guy could be a bigger dbag off air vs on. I can see why someone on that set released the outakes. He gets going more around halfway through the clip of multiple outakes.

https://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/09/20/fckin-out-of-control-sht-looks-like-lawrence-odonnell-could-use-a-hug/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Lawrence O'Donnell - Primadonna
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:16:40 AM »
What a maroon.  It must suck to be him.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 09:29:34 AM »
I just cracked up because he totally came off like that reporter in die hard.   :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 09:35:53 AM »
I just cracked up because he totally came off like that reporter in die hard.   :laugh:

He really does come off that way.  Funny stuff.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.