Author Topic: Twitter CEO Endorses Eliminating Republicans  (Read 859 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Twitter CEO Endorses Eliminating Republicans
« on: April 06, 2018, 11:31:54 PM »
Not in the "dead" sense of course, but in making the US basically California, with full dem control. This is one of the reasons why the giant social media companies should be considered scary.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/04/06/__update/

Edit: And as a follow up to prove the point, right after I read the above, I read this:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/04/06/brad-thor-and-michael-ian-black-had-a-nice-polite-conversation-on-guns-tonight-then-twitter-threatened-to-ban-brad-thor-over-it/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
Re: Twitter CEO Endorses Eliminating Republicans
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 12:44:36 AM »
 [barf]
Formerly sumpnz

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 01:10:53 AM »
Anyone who has not read the "Ashes" series by William W. Johnstone -- I recommend it. Johnstone died several years ago, but he saw this coming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_the_Ashes_(Ashes_series)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 01:41:10 AM »
I really can't see the point in "debating" someone who just keeps asserting the same propaganda line about the NRA.

Methinks the lady doth assert an obvious falsehood too much - to the point it rather seems as if he knows it's a big lie which must be repeated, to be believed.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 06:35:13 AM »
If NRA only exists to sell guns, does that mean that Planned Parenthood only exists to sell abortions?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »
My list for today:

1. Read NRA literature that incites me to point my gun in a safe direction, and keep my finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target. And to fact-check the New York Times.

2. Purchase military-grade ghost guns at my local NRA Murder Guns store.

3. Go to a public place [conservation department range] and brutally attack clay disks and pieces of paper.

4. Not bake a wedding cake for homosexuals.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:11:18 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 08:08:53 AM »
Couldn't Texans make the same argument as the author of that article?  Given two models for the future governance of the US I know which one I would choose.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 09:48:04 AM »
I really can't see the point in "debating" someone who just keeps asserting the same propaganda line about the NRA.

And that actually, to me, reinforces my opinion on the prejudices of Twitter. When Michael Ian Black is defending an NRA guy, maybe look your corporate self in the mirror regarding your whole "equal treatment" propaganda.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."