Author Topic: So, Peppermint Patty is leaving the White House for an on-air role at....  (Read 1511 times)

HankB

• friend
So, Mittens, Obummer, Killery, Slow Biden are good now? SWEET! (It's not like this is "The High Road", right?)
Welcome back, Dubya, Slick Willie, ButtabeepButtaboop, Lurch . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Which, in and of itself, isn't such a bad plan, but does involve a lot of paperwork.

And I hate paperwork.

I have a feeling paperwork has kept a lot of people above ground ...
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
I have NO authority to enact or repeal rules.

You'll need to consult with an admin over that.

So an admin has to have read this thread - what's the status of that rule?
Seems like a valid question given the hot topic of free speech vs censorship at the moment. [popcorn]
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

grampster

• friend
Rules?  We don't need no steenkin' rules. :P [ar15] :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Yeah. I wrote that rule.

Yeah, I broke that rule.

Different times.

Different places.

Back then I believed that we could live with them.

Now I know I was wrong.

And now, I want to see them burn.

The same way they want to see me burn.

It's no longer rapprochement.

It's a war of survival.

So when are you going to un-ban my 15+ year frozen and locked account at TFL then?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
I didn't ban you at TFL, so I'm not going to be able to unban you.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.