Author Topic: So, Hunter Biden's costing $30k/month just for housing...  (Read 570 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
So, Hunter Biden's costing $30k/month just for housing...
« on: April 04, 2022, 11:39:52 AM »
Seems that the secret service is putting him  up in a california mansion that rents for $30k/month, not counting their salaries...

The dude in the "shoot me first" vest does not look happy.

Blog under construction

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: So, Hunter Biden's costing $30k/month just for housing...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 11:48:18 AM »
With all the money Hunter is making off of his "art" he can pay his own rent.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 12:20:57 PM »
The secret service is renting that for their people to be close to the mansion Hunter is in.

Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 01:10:00 PM »
Stick him in a high security federal prison where he belongs and the cost of keeping him would go way down. :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 02:13:20 PM »
I didn't realize the adult children of POTUS got Secret Service protection.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 09:43:30 AM »
Secret service expenses for president Trump and his adult children were a very big deal to the left during his presidency:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-100k-bathroom-rental-for-secret-service-2021-1
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/09/ivanka-eric-don-jr-trump-secret-service-taxpayer-funded

Now, of course, everyone needs to flip-flop and the right can screech about it while the left ignores it.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 10:10:18 PM »

I wonder if the granddaughter who is about to be married in the White House and her soon-to-be husband will (or already do) get Secret Service protection. I think the Bidens have seven grandchildren. If they all get protection, the Secret Service must be stretched pretty thin.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2022, 01:40:11 PM »
Secret service expenses for president Trump and his adult children were a very big deal to the left during his presidency:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-100k-bathroom-rental-for-secret-service-2021-1
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/09/ivanka-eric-don-jr-trump-secret-service-taxpayer-funded

Now, of course, everyone needs to flip-flop and the right can screech about it while the left ignores it.

Then again, Trump was actually an American President; not a native-born foreigner and puppet, installed by deceit and trickery, and actively working to destroy the nation he most hates.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife