Author Topic: Wait, didn't they try this in Virginia?  (Read 372 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Wait, didn't they try this in Virginia?
« on: April 06, 2022, 11:27:28 AM »
Yep, the Democrat's nuclear strategy for the upcoming midterms is... TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! EVERY REPUBLICAN IS TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-analyst-reveals-dark-strategy-cut-midterm-losses-scare-democrat-base

Terry McAuliffe spent several months beating that drum in Virginia and the Democrats came away with virtually nothing to show for that election cycle.

I can't even imagine how they thing screaming TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP nationally is going to work in the face of skyrocketing inflation and spiraling energy prices when it was a failing strategy in Virginia.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Wait, didn't they try this in Virginia?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 11:30:01 AM »
Fits a pattern. If something doesn't work their solution is to double down on it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 11:58:21 AM »
I can't believe "Trump" will still work to any great effect. But then some of these people are absolutely delusional. It's like places like NYC and SF are on completely different planets (and they feel the same about me).
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 12:09:37 PM »
"I can't believe "Trump" will still work to any great effect."

If Virginia is any indication at all, it's not going to work.

Polls in the lead up to the Virginia election clearly showed that the Dems screaming TRUMP!!! 24x7 was having no effect on the race, but Youngkin weaponizing McAuliffe's "I don't think parents should be telling schools what to teach" had a far more telling effect.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 12:42:01 PM »
They'll need to do a lot of waving of the bloody shirts of the cops that did NOT die in the non-insurrection. Plus, more arrests and show trials.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 01:03:47 PM »
The True Believers in my neighborhood are still spittlescreeching about Trump...

How to really piss one of them off?

"You know, the Trump presidency was just a symptom of the dissatisfaction that most of the country has had with the entrenched excuses for leadership that we have in Washington."
Blog under construction