Author Topic: Des Moines Register Publishes School Security Map  (Read 1421 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Des Moines Register Publishes School Security Map
« on: March 28, 2013, 04:14:02 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/28/newspaper-under-fire-for-publishing-interactive-map-iowa-school-lacking/

Des Moines Register publishes an interactive map of what schools in Iowa have and don't have police or security.  The map was only up for 20 minutes before they took it down due to the flood of angry phone calls.  Guess what....it is a Gannett Company just like the one the published the gun owners map in NY.  Wow stupidity knows no bounds.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

longeyes

• friend
Re: Des Moines Register Publishes School Security Map
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »
They're not stupid, they have bloodlust.  What could be better for "the cause" than another massacre?  These people are sick.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 05:16:49 PM »
Yep typical crap from the DSM register.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 06:07:08 PM »
They're not stupid, they have bloodlust.  What could be better for "the cause" than another massacre?  These people are sick.

This.  "Oh, to wade in the blood of innocents and wax morally indignant against gun owners..."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 06:13:19 PM »
is this one of the papers warren buffet bought?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 11:25:09 PM »
I have to agree - NOBODY in their right mind would publish a "vulnerable victim hit list" - they had to have malicious intent, mere stupidity doesn't serve to explain it.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 02:48:58 AM »
Guess what....it is a Gannett Company just like the one the published the gun owners map in NY.

Wasn't someones home broken into multiple times and things stolen after that map?

I have to agree - NOBODY in their right mind would publish a "vulnerable victim hit list" - they had to have malicious intent, mere stupidity doesn't serve to explain it.

I'd have to agree.  [tinfoil]
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic