Author Topic: nrlb nonsense  (Read 1756 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
nrlb nonsense
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:55:23 PM »
former union guy is chief under obama and we get this nonsense
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/13/halting-union-attack-on-employee-privacy/

Under a new NLRB rule, employers will be required to turn over a list of email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, shift hours and work locations for every employee to union organizers within two days. Employees will have no ability to opt-out of being contacted. The NLRB’s new chairman has stated repeatedly that he plans to push through this change as quickly as possible.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: nrlb nonsense
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 09:43:44 PM »
Union spam?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 10:27:44 PM »
Were I on the receiving end of such, I might be inclined to "unionize" a few friends and get all labor unresty on the perpetrators.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 09:20:27 AM »
Union spam?

In the form of thugs with baseball bats probably. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 09:28:04 AM »
Oh let one of the AFL-CIO *expletive deleted*s call me at home.  I'll make their home environment as hostile as I make their work environment.

*Dogmush's shop has a new Union Steward who's trying to increase membership in our shop.  As if working for fed.gov wasn't enough.  I *expletive deleted*ing hate that guy. 

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 09:39:12 AM »
AFLCIO doesn't bother me as much as the purple shirts do.  The service workers are not above open and public violence.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 11:46:13 AM »
AFLCIO doesn't bother me as much as the purple shirts do.  The service workers are not above open and public violence.

don't sell aflcio short    former H.E.R.E. shop steward
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 10:51:17 PM »
There are... people waiting patiently here in WI, until after the recall elections.

Don't want to make a martyr of anyone.
I promise not to duck.