Author Topic: santorum still on the ballot  (Read 1015 times)

geronimotwo

• friend
santorum still on the ballot
« on: April 24, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »
while casting my vote for ron paul, i noticed santorum is still one of our 4 choices.  the election officals said he quit too late to be taken off the ballot.  i guess he stayed in their long enough to muddy things up for us in NY as well.  what happens if he wins?
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

HankB

• friend
Re: santorum still on the ballot
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 04:29:21 PM »
what happens if he wins?
Obama sleeps better.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:49:00 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/new-york-primary-april-24/results-by-county

santorum brought in up to 19% of the vote, depending on the county.  not bad for someone who dropped out.   

funny how the people from NYC seem to be the biggest supporters of romney.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:53:44 AM »
Santorum will probably trade his delegates to Romney for political favors...maybe even a Cabinet seat or ambassadorship.....politics as usual....

I wonder what Paul would get in return for his delegates...
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.