Author Topic: VA Gov's chaos just got MORE chaosy!  (Read 1307 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
VA Gov's chaos just got MORE chaosy!
« on: February 04, 2019, 09:00:06 AM »
This morning it's coming out that there's a sexual assault allegation being levied against Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax from 2004.

Man this is turning into a 9 ring circus!

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/virginia-lt-gov-justin-fairfax-denies-2004-sexual-assault-allegation/65-7f330c64-e735-4c0f-bb01-6a4bc3dfc90e
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: VA Gov's chaos just got MORE chaosy!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:02:07 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 09:05:07 AM »
Lets see if they push the "you must believe the woman" and "women never lie about these matters" narrative now.
You know, just like they did with Bill Clinton
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »
ANNNNNDD..... more proof that the Republican Party in Virginia is absolutely worthless. They LOST to these guys.

(After what they did to Cuccinelli in 2013, I'm not surprised they are a lot of fools.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 10:02:36 AM »
More and more I’m coming to believe that the Republican Party is mostly controlled opposition.

They conserve and fight for nothing other than corporate interests and the MIC.

Like the Democrats, they are sick of the meddlesome historic Americans and their desires.

The sooner they can, like Bill Krystal was quoted as suggesting, import new “Americans” the better.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:58:56 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 10:10:13 AM »
Lets see if they push the "you must believe the woman" and "women never lie about these matters" narrative now.
You know, just like they did with Bill Clinton

Well that's obviously only allegations being made against Republicans, NOT Democrats. Or Bill. Those harlots simply can't be believed.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 10:17:58 AM »

Well that's obviously only allegations being made against Republicans, NOT Democrats. Or Bill. Those harlots simply can't be believed.

Just had a thought pop into my head. When Bill said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" maybe he was referring to Hillary.
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 10:26:41 AM »
More and more I’m coming to believe that the Republican Party is mostly controlled opposition.

They conserve and fight for nothing other than corporate interests and the MIC.

Like they Democrats they are sick of the meddlesome historic Americans and their desires.

The sooner they can, like Bill Krystal was quoted as suggesting, import new “Americans” the better.

That.  Interesting that other state's R.s are as worthless as Illinois' tend to be.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 11:45:26 AM »
Rep. Gerry Connolly was on the local news radio just now talking about the Northam debacle.

I had a tough time recognizing his voice, and it finally dawned on me why... the chickens have come home to roost in the Democratic Party and the focus is on them and no longer on HITLERTRUMP!

God I despise that man.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 01:46:31 PM »
Getting better!

Justin Fairfax released a statement saying that the Washington Post's investigation of the assault claims found significant issues and red flags to their veracity...

Only the Washington Post is saying... "What you talking about, Justin? We didn't find any red flags."

But, the interesting part of the story is... even though the Post didn't find any red flags, they also chose to sit on the story, and this article doesn't really explain why the Post decided not to publish...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washpost-pushes-back-against-justin-fairfax-statement-on-sexual-assault-allegation

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 02:35:30 PM »
Getting better!

Justin Fairfax released a statement saying that the Washington Post's investigation of the assault claims found significant issues and red flags to their veracity...

Only the Washington Post is saying... "What you talking about, Justin? We didn't find any red flags."

But, the interesting part of the story is... even though the Post didn't find any red flags, they also chose to sit on the story, and this article doesn't really explain why the Post decided not to publish...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washpost-pushes-back-against-justin-fairfax-statement-on-sexual-assault-allegation

It's understood:

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 05:20:07 PM »
AND THE SHOW CONTINUES!!

Channel 13 is reporting that in response to a question about whether the governor leaked the sexual assault allegation against him, Lt Governor Fairfax says, "I don't think it's a coincidence it came out now."

https://mobile.twitter.com/13MikeGooding/status/1092493057965072387?

More popcorn!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 05:55:16 PM »
I've been thinking I need to be careful on conclusions here.  I don't want to Kavanaugh somebody just because I don't like their politics. At least the LT Governor. The Governor has been dancing through too many stories already in attempts to appease the SJWs.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 06:16:40 PM »
The infanticide issue is the most important to me and that seems to have been dropped. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 07:12:57 PM »
The infanticide issue is the most important to me and that seems to have been dropped. 

As planned.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 07:16:28 PM »
As planned.

Precisely. I suspect the Democrats kneecapped him to get their support for infanticide off the headlines.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 07:17:11 PM »
Precisely. I suspect the Democrats kneecapped him to get their support for infanticide off the headlines.

Yup.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 07:22:40 PM »
Just think of those moms who tossed their new born babies into a dumpster or left them in a toilet to die that got prosecuted for murder. Are they going to start letting them off the hook?
- Calvin and Hobbes

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2019, 08:40:15 PM »

Wasn't today on NPR programs.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 08:42:22 PM »
Dead children only matter to the media if they can somehow blame Trump.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 08:46:28 PM »
How about this exchange

Please stop killing undocumented infants who are trying to cross the border of the birth canal in hopes of a better life. Every undocumented infant deserves a chance at the American dream.

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) January 31, 2019
    Spoken like a true idiot who has never experienced a parasite growing inside of him, literally eating him from the inside out; and which, if he survives the experience, will cost him thousands of pounds over the next quarter of a century or so.

— Julie Montoya (@JulieMontoya20) January 31, 2019
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2019, 09:31:21 PM »
Even better!

Justin Fairfax is now suggesting that Ralph Northam released the allegations against Fairfax!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 10:51:02 AM »
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-fairfax-accuser-hires-blasey-ford-legal-team-considering-next-steps/

And his accuser, who has come forward (another academic, no less!) has hired the same legal team as Kavanaugh's accuser.

I'm starting to get worried about all this stuff going on in Virginia. I only have a couple pounds of popcorn and I don't think it will be enough.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2019, 10:58:08 AM »

I'm starting to get worried about all this stuff going on in Virginia. I only have a couple pounds of popcorn and I don't think it will be enough.

Costco, BJ's and Sam's Club are going to have to start stocking popcorn in 55-gallon drums.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2019, 11:57:40 AM »
Even better!

Justin Fairfax is now suggesting that Ralph Northam released the allegations against Fairfax!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Getting Nasty? VA Lt. Gov Accuses Northam Of Leaking Sexual Assault Allegation To Prevent Him From Becoming Governor
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/02/04/democratic-va-lt-gov-ralph-northam-is-behind-the-sexual-assault-allegation-agai-n2540778

- Calvin and Hobbes