Author Topic: Huckabee for President. But wait, there's MORE! Two for the price of one, ...  (Read 1251 times)

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
A cow worker was watching Huckabee on the innernetz today.  Hawking di beetus miracle cures.  (one weird cinnamon roll)  I kinda think this would be the kiss of death when running for office.  (secrets Big Pharma doesn't want you to know!). 

Snake oil salesman or useful naive spokesperson.  Which is it?  Is it both? 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/14/mick-huckabee-cures-diabetes-with-snake-oil.html

https://diabetesreversed.com/hyb/hkb/1?affid=82241&subid=huckabeediabetes-hkb_diab_03-XX-15&opz=0

Quote from: Huckabee, Mike
Prescription drugs aren't going to cure you. They're only going to keep you a loyal pill-popping, finger pricking, insulin shooting customer so Big Pharma and the mainstream medical community can rake in over $100 billion dollars annually.

I guess he's been doing this for a while.  It's all new to me.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Andiron

• friend
The Dems didn't have any success running John Edwards,  I don't think that this retard has a prayer (pun intended for a Jesus pusher)
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
I'm just sad that Bad Lip Reading hasn't done a Huckabee video.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
A cow worker was watching Huckabee on the innernetz today.  Hawking di beetus miracle cures.  (one weird cinnamon roll)  I kinda think this would be the kiss of death when running for office.  (secrets Big Pharma doesn't want you to know!). 

Snake oil salesman or useful naive spokesperson.  Which is it?  Is it both? 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/14/mick-huckabee-cures-diabetes-with-snake-oil.html

https://diabetesreversed.com/hyb/hkb/1?affid=82241&subid=huckabeediabetes-hkb_diab_03-XX-15&opz=0

I guess he's been doing this for a while.  It's all new to me.

You work with cows? :O

There's more than one kind of diabetes.  If you lose weight and learn to eat right there is one kind that will go into remission.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
You work with cows? :O

Oh, this is WAY to public for me to go into any kind of response to that.   :lol:

There's more than one kind of diabetes.  If you lose weight and learn to eat right there is one kind that will go into remission.

True, but he implies much more.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends

Right, but diabeetus of that type sure as hell ain't going to be cured by eating a magic cinnamon roll.

Dad was diagnosed with Type II about a month ago. Through a dramatic change in diet he's going to be coming off insulin soon so long as he maintains a proper diet and stays on his meds.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HankB

• friend
It's a shame that it took electing a POTUS like Obama to make potential candidates like Huckabee look good by comparison . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
The Dems didn't have any success running John Edwards,  I don't think that this retard has a prayer (pun intended for a Jesus pusher)

This sort of discourse doesn't lend itself to the "polite" part of A-P-S.
Keep this in mind please and refrain from this style of insult in the future.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”