Author Topic: This may not last long...  (Read 1020 times)

BobCat

This may not last long...
« on: October 02, 2006, 11:58:48 AM »
The (Feline) Chief of Planetary Security, and his (adopted) brother, are currently at http://www.kittyworld.com/ - scroll down to the bottom.

I'm assured the picture is not photoshopped.

Purrrs,
BobCat

grampster

• friend
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 01:20:11 PM »
Picture is cute.  But look at it carefully.  Look at the size comparisons on the two rifles.  Note the sling on the AK among other things.  Those firearms were added to the pic.

Who cares.  Still a cute pic.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 03:02:06 PM »
my dog does better photoshop

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 04:12:09 PM »
Guido The Eviscerator(tm) says "Meeeoow," which is strikingly similar to the sound that means "Dad, I don't care.  Rub my ears."
Vincent The Vicious Attack Kitten(tm) said "Brrrrrrrrring," which... oddly... also means "Dad, I don't care.  Rub my ears."
The Shadow(tm) had no comment as she has no desire to converse with lowly humans.

BobCat

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:20:53 PM »
The nonsense about not being photoshopped was me trying to be tongue in cheek.  I was just amused that the particular people (humans) involved would pick an AR and AK for the Chief and his brother.

One of the ICLs (Internet Cat Ladies) who commented on the picture on Feline-L quoted (mis-quoted but close), "An armed populace is a polite populace."  An "armed society" seems to be getting mainstream.

I'm still trying to get a picture of Tactical lying next to my shorty AR.  She loves curling up with that carbine but whenever I get close with a camera, she sits up, stretches, and comes to play with the camera strap instead.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »
Let's hope not.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 11:18:57 AM »
This is a French website?  Should not the rifles be on the ground with paws in the air?Cheesy
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 11:26:03 AM »

Here is my cat Kimchee, laying her personal weapons out for cleaning:

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 12:38:44 PM »
Cats are disgusting creatures, barely suitable for a fur coat.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »
I disagree, but substitute "small dogs" and you'd have something.  If they would fit neatly on a Weber grill, they weren't made to be pets.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife