Author Topic: Kushner Used Private Email for White House Business  (Read 3923 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Kushner Used Private Email for White House Business
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2017, 04:22:01 PM »
If he is not transmitting classified information......if he is copying the national archives so his work for the administration is documented.......if he is essentially not hiding anything from information requests and subpoenas........why is this an issue at all?  It is only an issue because leftist Hillary fans are desperate for something they use to justify the felonies that Hillary committed. 

IMO, it would be better to stick with his .gov email, but in comparison to what Hillary did, this is like a traffic ticket versus capital murder. 

Because it's still a violation of the law. A fairly valid law, I might add. Preserving records to prevent politicians and unelected bureaucrats from covering up potential criminal activity is probably the most valid law I can imagine.

Yes, less so than transmitting classified documents on unclassified equipment and destruction of evidence. On the other hand, it's probably not felony worthy to the best of my knowledge. It should not be dismissed, but it also isn't the crime of the century.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Kushner Used Private Email for White House Business
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2017, 02:45:49 PM »
http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/27/no-ivanka-and-jareds-email-use-is-not-remotely-similar-to-hillarys/

So does this lawn apply to Kushner, or not? ???

Oh, and now it comes out that when he registered to vote in 2009, he checked the female box, instead of the male box. Curiously, this isn't a story about how Jared Kushner was trans before it was cool. Nor is it a story about the hateful gender-binary rules of our Nazi-esque voter laws. That's so odd.

https://www.wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:34:40 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.