Author Topic: So Now the FED Wants to Monitor Your Comments  (Read 3904 times)

Waitone

• friend
So Now the FED Wants to Monitor Your Comments
« on: September 26, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »
on social sites including blogs forums and media outlets. 

Why is the FED worried about comments which largely echo in the ether?  Is it because the questions are beginning to gain traction out there with Joe and Martha Sixpack? 

The $64 question:  Does Ron Paul scare these guys?

Enjoy!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/here-comes-fiattackwatch-bernanke-goes-watergate-prepares-eavesdrop-everything-mentioning-fed

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

thebaldguy

• friends
Re: So Now the FED Wants to Monitor Your Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
I wonder why they want to monitor people who comment? Or have they already begun?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:57:08 PM »
Personally, I fully support anything the fine gentleman at the Federal Reserve Board do. I'm glad they are monitoring our conversations and I, for one, welcome our new monetary overlords.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 10:34:29 PM »
They've gone from The Fed to The Dread in just a few years.  Some things cannot stand too much light.  
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 10:36:53 PM »
I'm going to make the program squint really hard and go blind.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »
I'm sure the program can see to the pixel.

But lets tell the Fed to help the economy and add a few crooks in the mix and wonder were our money is going.

The're all crooks but some of them might have good intentions.

Wow, that was hard to type with a straight face.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

P5 Guy

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 01:15:43 PM »
Boy do I feel dumb.
I thought Attack Watch was satire/sarcasm. I could hardly believe that was serious. :facepalm:

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »
Boy do I feel dumb.
I thought Attack Watch was satire/sarcasm. I could hardly believe that was serious. :facepalm:

Was that because you saw the youtube video mocking it?  If so, without knowing anything else I would believe it was satire.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »
Oh goody, it's the online version of Echelon 1.0!

Please read this:

Thanks for spending our tax dollars listening to what we say and especially thanks for doing nothing with what you learn.

Real shame that you don't really listen to what we say, as you piss away tax dollars on $16 muffins for DOJ meetings.

The Federal Government is an 800lb bully who treats it's citizens like crappola.

Go away, leave me alone, stay out of my way, and get the *expletive deleted*ck out of my life.

Guess that pretty much covers that.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 01:48:48 PM »
So mad I hit quote instead of modify. Damn.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 01:50:06 PM »
BTW, *expletive deleted*ck me!? NO, *expletive deleted*ck you!

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 12:44:12 PM »
Dear Federal Reserve.

Greetings.   You have operated under sketchy circumstances for a long time.  Lucky for you, macroeconomics is boring enough that 99% of Americans have no idea who you are or what you do.  Bringing attention to yourself?  Bad idea.  If the average American understood fractional reserve banking, they would be very very upset.  Oddly enough, I do not have a problem with it, per se.  Implementation, sure, concept, no prob.

Try to play junior NSA and it will end with a lot of angry taxpayers.  They already do not like you.  If they found out about your quasi government, quasi private legal standing, you'll get nationalized.  And folks will ask questions you don't want asked.

Kindly back out of the spotlight and keep a very low profile.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 01:22:43 PM »
Eff the Fed- what are they going to do, come to my house and shoot fiat bullets* at me?

*bullets with no metal in them.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »
Dear Fed...

Seriously.

Your entire institution can, and probably should be replaced with a computer running a relatively simple program that decides the amount of notes to be printed, or created for electronic exchange, solely on the basis of maintaining as stable a U.S. Dollar as possible.
I promise not to duck.