Author Topic: what the heck is cloudfare? why does it care who i look at?  (Read 733 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
so, i was listening to ferfal on youtube-he does a live thing with Matt Bracken.
he mentioned western rifle shooter wordpress blog was taken down and revived elsewhere- i look and
"american partisan" pops up, i think matt bracken mentioned it but when i try to view it "cloudfare" wants me to use a captcha .... is this google trying to censor or is it a thing to protect american partisan from a denial of service attack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC0mGHkPUio
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Regolith

• friend
Re: what the heck is cloudfare? why does it care who i look at?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
Its there to prevent DDoS attacks.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: what the heck is cloudfare? why does it care who i look at?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 12:26:20 AM »
Is that first D for Domestic or Democrat?
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.