Author Topic: HaHaHa - another ''tissue thin'' scam email :)  (Read 2380 times)

P95Carry

HaHaHa - another ''tissue thin'' scam email :)
« on: May 31, 2005, 09:38:18 AM »
I have forgotten the web site for these ''419 something'' is it?

Anyways - here for your delectation is a new one - wish I had time and energy to screw with him/her!!!  Anyone else fancy some entertainment - feel free !  Mind you - this is ''confidential'' LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE

DEAR,

FORGIVE MY INDIGNATION IF THIS MESSAGE COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AND IF IT MIGHT OFFEND YOU WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR CONSENT AND WRITING THROUGH THIS CHANNEL.I WAS SIMPLY INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED TO PICK YOUR CONTACT FROM THE MANY NAMES AND LIST IN THE DIRECTORY. AFTER DISCUSSING MY VIEW AND YOUR PROFILE WITH MY SON, WE WERE VERY MUCH SATISFIED AND DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS MUTUAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

I AM MRS JENNIFFER OPONE, AN IVORIAN WIDOW WITH ONLY ONE SON SAM OPONE. MY HUSBAND GEN DESMOND OPONE WAS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER TO THE OUSTED
PRESIDENT HENRY KONA BEDIE OF THE REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE DURING THE OVER THROW OF 24TH DECEMBER 1999. MY HUSBAND WAS AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED BY THE REBELLIOUS MILITARY.

BEFORE HIS DEATH, THE FORMER PRESIDENT (BEDIE) GAVE HIM THE SUM OF $15.000,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLAR) FOR DEFENSE AND EQUIPMENT. THE BILL
WAS IN HUNDRED DOLLARS DENOMINATION STAKED IN A BIG METALLIC TRUNK BOX WHEN HE GOT THE INFORMATION THAT THE MILITARIES WERE PLANNING TO OVERTHROW HIM.

IMMEDIATELY MY HUSBAND WAS CONFIRMED DEAD, I MADE AWAY WITH THIS BOX WITH MY ONLY SON TO LOME, REPUBLIC OF TOGO BEEN A PEACEFUL AND SAFE COUNTRY SO THAT WE CANNOT BE REACHED EASILY BY MR BEDIE. RIGHT NOW, THE MONEY IS IN A SAFE PLACE,
I DEPOSITED IT WITH ONE OF THE BEST SECURITY COMPANY IN TOGO FOR SAFE KEEPING WITHOUT THE SECURITY COMPANY KNOWING THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX BECAUSE I DECLARE THE CONTENT AS FAMILY JEWELRY.

WITH DUE RESPECT, I AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THIS MONEY TO YOUR COUNTRY, TO BE INVESTED ON BEHALF OF MY ONLY SON.AS SOON AS YOU CONSIDER THIS REQUEST,I WILL FORWARD TO THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE THE TRANSFERING OF THIS FUND TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUN AFTER CLEARING IT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY. YOU'LL HAVE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME, PAY IN THE WHOLE MONEY, AND THEN TRANSFER IT TO YOUR CHOSEN ACCOUNT.
WE CANNOT DO THAT ON OUR OWN BECAUSE WE HAVE A BIG POLITICAL NAME AND WE DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ELSEWHERE, MOREOVER WE DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS TO COVER -UP SUCH FUND, THAT IS WHY WE NEEDED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

WE WOULD DISCUSS YOUR PERCENTAGE AS SOON AS I RECEIVED YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE TO THIS REQUEST.

NOTE: A SOLID AGREEMENT MUST BE WRITTEN AND DULY SIGNED BY YOU AND I TOGETHER WITH OUR LAWYERS, TO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT CONFISCATE THE FUND ON REACHING YOUR ACCOUNT.

ANTICIPATING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE,MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU REACHLY.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JENNIFFER OPONE

¡Sé listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920
Chris - P95
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.
Rohrbaugh interest/ownership? - Rohrbaugh Forum Rohrbaugh R9 FAQ Site

P95Carry

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 09:52:41 AM »
Haha - keep em comin folks!
Chris - P95

P95Carry

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 10:03:15 AM »
Bwahaha - it's that darned metal box again LOL!
Chris - P95

Happy Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 04:57:54 PM »
Well, sure ... Al Gore convinced us all of the wisdom of keeping things in a Lock-Box...
WE DON'T WEAR FUR.
(We have it made into Cowboy Hats)

Paddy

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 05:51:57 PM »
Uncover the finest alternative that can help you S-ave a lot of funds on
rxdrugs.. It is an original vvay to shoppe for taablets. We provide shoppers
flexible and efficient distribu-tion vvorks.

Takee a review for all these wonderful ddeals on tablets novv!
http://fy.a44.mostimportantmove.com/lc8r/

This certified cybershop carries highquality prescribedrememdies on
sufferings, swelling, Man-Ccare, reproduction performing dysfunctions,
over-wt., affliction, muscular relaxers and sleepingdisorder.  Have the
or-der sent to you svviftly.

certain ight with hungry gnaw, till      I saturate what shall produce boy
ave you dreaded these earth-beetles? Have you fear'd the futur freshness,
s to fill my place when      I am through, T he wholesome re ande would be
nothing to you?  Is to-day gentleness,
 I do not s 0 and capacity ay leadings you though 4 of being

Paddy

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 05:53:31 PM »
Hello, by the fierce glare of the Judge and the voice of the crier.do you need to spend Iess on your druggs?

Spirates after himself. I hope your lordship begins at last toave over 70% with Pharrmacyis in perfect harmony with his beliefs. When first, three yearsByMail Shop

VlAGRdisposed to doubt that they had every reason to regret the survival.A VALlprivateering, this Captain Blood, as I warned you.UM ClAthe devil may you be? he asked.LlS LEand convey him on that to Bridgewater. Lodge him in the gaol untilVlTRA and many other.

WiDiego had accomplished was to betray himself completely, and to noth each purchase you get:

# Top quaIitonerous a charge.y
# BEST PRlCto the knot of men about his prisoner. Here! he shouted to them.ES
# Total confidentiamorning.Iity
# Home deIhe bade them. Truss him, wrist and heel, but don't hurt him - notivery

P95Carry

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 05:57:30 PM »
Doncha just love the spam-avoiders wonderful command of the English language!

Thing is tho - I have to wonder what the gullible percventage is out there - just how many fall for all this garbage.  And I won't even delve further into the ''enhancement'' deals! LOL.
Chris - P95

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 12:37:16 AM »
I got one of those from Yassar Arafat's widow last year..guess she found all those missing funds!

Iapetus

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 12:47:48 AM »
I got one a couple of months ago.

Apparently some British oil company executive based in Saudi Arabia had died without an heir, which meant all his millions would end up going to "corrupt government officials".  Someone was (allegedly) wanting me to pose as his heir so that we could stop this corruption (by stealing the money ourselves).

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 05:19:15 AM »
You guys are not going to see me any more at APS.  I married a delightful Nigerian young lady and at the moment we're trying to get that unwieldy large metal box in the trunk of my car.  We're going to Disney World.  Yeeehaaaaaw.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Winston Smith

• friends
  • Cheaper than a locksmith
    • My Photography
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2005, 06:13:44 AM »
Jeeze, I bet real con men are without a job now. If I was a con man, I'd vomit when I saw this stuff. It's so... ludicrous. Kinda sad, actually. Even sadder that it must work, soem people must fall for it.

I have to say, though, I'm not clear on the concept. What do they get from you? Access to your bank account to "deposit the money"?
Jack
APS #22
I'm eighteen years old. I know everything and I'm invincible.
Right?

P95Carry

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 08:20:45 AM »
I'm not clear on the concept. What do they get from you? Access to your bank account to "deposit the money"?
Winston - go look at the 419eater.com site - usually they scam their way to getting your bank details but mainly IIRC they request front monies to pay for various ''legal services'' etc while they ''set up'' (yeah) the big transfer (of nothing!).  If you have an hour to spare and want some laughs go to that site - there are some MP3's too I think.
Chris - P95

Nathaniel Firethorn

• friend
  • Extra Thorny
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 11:07:20 AM »
Lessee... The only related thing in my "deleted" box at the moment is Sister Joy Williams (who posts from f38.mail.ru but wants a reply to yahoo.com), who has $8.5 million in an Ivorian bank waiting for me to steal it.

But I cleared out that junk yesterday, so there are no others.

Interested suckers can PM me for a copy of the original.

- NF
Give up no state. Give up no ground.

http://www.njcsd.org

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 04:53:15 AM »
looks like i got the metal box, too:  sincerely apologize for inconveniencing you with this mail . But even if we never met, I firmly believe on the basis of right of assistance humane, That a true confidence can be born from our communication and thus support a true partnership between us two.

As it is with a real pleasure as I contact you from ABIDJAN the economic capital of Cote d'IVOIRE(AFRIQUE of the West) where I live for some time with my three children.

In fact I am Mrs Solange Bare Mainassara, the legitimate wife of the former president of the republic of NIGER (WEST AFRICA)who was assassinated by a young soldier in April 1999. During the exercise of his presidential mandate, my husband had lodged a metal box with a security company in Ivory Coast containing the sum of Eighteen million dollars US americains(18.000.000$) to allow him to conceive a project of investment at the end of his presidential mandate.

Unfortunately fate i decided differently. few months after his death, I discovered in the will, this information and I automatically made contacts with the security company to assert this important legacy in my position as the legitimate wife and in comparison with the testamentary stipulations. Now my major concern is to transfer this sum out of WEST AFRICA.

Considering my condition and that of my children, we have suffered seriously from the hands of my late husband's political adversaries.

It is from this point of view that I contact you so that you can help me to withdraw this consignment from the security company. Because I believe that you can help me in this transaction.

I can thus reassure you that at the end of the operation I will authorize 15% of the total amount to you as your reward for your good effort. while another 5% of this amount will be set aside forany expenditure that may be incured during the course of this transaction.

As soon as you express the desire to help us I will deliver you with an agreement letter to guarantee my word and your engagements in this transaction. Receive my most sincere greetings.Waitng to hear your positive response.

Faithfully yours,
Mrs Solange Bare Mainassara.

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 04:55:46 AM »
And it JUST SO HAPPENS that the money in that box is US dollars. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! (ilove this website, almost as much as i love 15% of 18 million dollars!) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 05:07:35 AM »
want to hear my response? I'll try to help you as much as I can, but how? I, myself is in a crisis. My father, the former president of the united states has 18 million lodged inside a metal box all the way in some other country, too! what an amazing coincidence! I also emailed something to one of the people all the way across the world in that country, too! These are such crazy coincidences! And if you were in africa, wouldn't you be typing this in a different langage or something? And another question: Why would you email an email address called: fAtcOw121@gmail.com? ANOTHER QUESTION: Why would you expect a 11 year old girl to do this, just because i'm super smart doesn't mean i can solve this puzzle for you! Such strange suspiscians, don't you think? Besides the fact that you sent this email to over a million other people! That's right, i'm showing my smarts, i did a little research on the supposed "18 million" and the supposed "solange bare mainassara". Whoa this is fun. Well, i know you're a scammer! So back off, buddy! unless you have some proof that you're not a scammer! One more thing, when you said dearest one, why didn't you just say my name, huh?Huh?? fakers.
--
viDeO kiLLeD tHe RAdiO sTaR!!

I am obsessed with Kana!!! (o_O)...insane...

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 05:08:28 AM »
Also check out www.thescambaiter.com

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 07:54:30 AM »
"FORGIVE MY INDIGNATION"

You've got to laugh at a scam that starts out that way!

Try 419eater.com, too. There's some truly hilarious stuff over there.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.