Author Topic: Good Dog!  (Read 973 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Good Dog!
« on: August 18, 2017, 11:09:22 AM »
http://wric.com/2017/08/11/family-returns-home-to-find-their-walls-and-floors-covered-in-blood-after-pet-dog-attacks-intruder/

Family returns home to find their walls and floors covered in blood after pet dog attacks intruder

The entire upstairs covered in blood. Someone had broken in not knowing the family’s guard dog was inside, that intruder quickly realized they picked the wrong home.

“My dog, he’s a pretty big dog, it’s a larger German shepherd,” said Murrin.

Apparently, the intruder was long gone.  There was a picture of a hallway with lots of blood stains so whoever it was got hurt.  I doubt he comes back to that house.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:15:28 AM »
Someone earned themselves a steak. Whose a good boy. Yes he is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Good Dog!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
I love a happy story.

We had something very similar happen with our Shepherd when I was a kid. Someone broke in through the kitchen, and opened the door to the summer porch where our German Shepherd Tasha stayed when we were away. We found a big chunk of shirt and a fair amount of blood.

A few days later my brother mentioned that one of his "friends" was sporting a rather nasty arm injury that looked a lot like teeth.

My guess is the ahole tried to break in to find my brother's drug stash and didn't find what he was looking for.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Good Dog!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 04:52:41 PM »
Katie had a BRT that had blood in her mouth when Katie came home once. There was also a broken window in the basement.

The dog in the picture looks a little Akita to me. Someone really failed in their assessment of which house to break into. Don't break into houses with a dog, but really really don't break into one that has an Akita.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds