Author Topic: Lillyhammer  (Read 590 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Lillyhammer
« on: November 22, 2014, 07:37:59 PM »
Anyone else watch it? I really like it. Season 3 just came out on Netflix streaming. You pretty much need closed captioning on to catch all the Norwegian and keep up with the plot, but that's part of what makes it neat. The Norwegian actors and their quirky ways add a lot of character to the series.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 08:10:07 PM »
Watch it and love it. Netflix has been doing really good on their original series.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Lillyhammer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 05:46:07 AM »
I got into the first season and really liked it, but the I got off track with another series.  I am currently watching Agents of SHIELD on Netflix streaming.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.