Author Topic: lion charge!  (Read 3437 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: lion charge!
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 10:04:36 PM »
I know a guy who muzzle loader hunts in Africa 2-3x per year and even took his 12 year old son last year...
What you said pretty much mirrors what he's told me. He doesn't go to zimbabwe, kenya anymore, and as of last year isn't going to South Africa anymore either- mainly because the people and politics have become more dangerous than the  hunts. Says Namibia is nice though.,.
I've hunted in RSA, Zimbabwe, and Zambia . . . I'd be reluctant to go back to the first two today; thanks to the people and politics, a safari there might be a whole lot more of an adventure than I'd be comfortable with.   ;)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain