Author Topic: Sick of anti-smoking ads!  (Read 6335 times)

Stetson

• friends
Sick of anti-smoking ads!
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2006, 05:07:20 AM »
Quote from: 280plus
Public is public, private is private. See, I've already explained to you that smoking or just the lingering odor of it affects me. Now I'm not a lightweight about it, I don't say a word. Well, except for a few posts ago. On the other hand, my NOT smoking has no effect on you
Sure it does, you're not smoking is causing you to try to regulate MY smoking.  It has an effect.  You just don't see it that way.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2006, 05:27:12 AM »
Quote from: Stetson
Quote from: 280plus
Public is public, private is private. See, I've already explained to you that smoking or just the lingering odor of it affects me. Now I'm not a lightweight about it, I don't say a word. Well, except for a few posts ago. On the other hand, my NOT smoking has no effect on you
Sure it does, you're not smoking is causing you to try to regulate MY smoking.  It has an effect.  You just don't see it that way.
And your smoking is more directly causing him to inhale smoke.  So there is no end to it.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2006, 06:10:29 AM »
And your not using heroin is causing you to try to regulate my heroin use, Stinky Smelling Like a Cigarette Butt Person.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2006, 06:56:55 AM »
Stinky Smelling Like a Cigarette Butt Person
...you silly English Kniiiiiiiiiiiiggit!

Brad

p.s. - Ni!
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2006, 04:56:05 AM »
Quote from: The Rabbi
And your smoking is more directly causing him to inhale smoke.  So there is no end to it.
I don't smoke anywhere near this person.  I smoke in MY car, on MY back porch or in the smoking area at work.  MY smoking affects no one else.  Take it up with those that do bother you, but leave ME alone